1. Someone got it in France ?
    shipping mail 31/10 but after nothing
  2. C'est la poste qui prend le relais, donc le suivi UPS ne fonctionne plus, certain en France l'on reçu
  3. merci de ta réponse
  4. Originally posted by Sme012:[..]

When did you receive the shipping email? I got that November 5th but haven’t received my copy yet. I’m from the Netherlands as well.

It took 22 days after receiving the email for my copy to reach Scotland. According to UPS tracking it's still in Edgewood, NY
  5. Arrived in NL today, mail on Nov 4th. Label on packaging shows that it was shipped from US to Switzerland to NL.
  6. Arrived in Munich, Germany yesterday. No UPS update since the 7th....
  7. Received mine yesterday. Got an email first of November. Also shipped from US to Zurich then to the Netherlands. According to UPS it's still transported to a local post office
  8. Mine last update is from 10 ago that it arrived to international carrier in my country. So it lays 10 days in my country with no update
  9. So, I have 1 day left on my subscription and if I renew now I'll get another copy of the i&e live CD set, even though I subscribed after this set was announced... they should be announcing the next gift now as it's an annual thing? I wonder how many people are in the same boat and will be forced to get another copy of the i&e set... as there's no option to opt for the 2020 gift

Classic U2.com
  10. Originally posted by colbourne25:So, I have 1 day left on my subscription and if I renew now I'll get another copy of the i&e live CD set, even though I subscribed after this set was announced... they should be announcing the next gift now as it's an annual thing? I wonder how many people are in the same boat and will be forced to get another copy of the i&e set... as there's no option to opt for the 2020 gift

Classic U2.com
    Possibly a bit late now in terms of getting a response before it expires but I would have emailed them about 5 days prior and explained that your subscription was running out and that you wanted next years gift since you already have this years. They probably would have told you to select the 2019 gift at checkout but that they would be happy to send you out the 2020 one instead. I know it shouldn’t really be down to you to have to email them but I think that would have sorted your dilemma.
  11. Mine used to renew at this time of year and I constantly had that problem but a couple of years back they extended it until the end of January. Agree entirely though; with 5 weeks until 2020 there should have been a decision and announcement by now.
  12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Possibly a bit late now in terms of getting a response before it expires but I would have emailed them about 5 days prior and explained that your subscription was running out and that you wanted next years gift since you already have this years. They probably would have told you to select the 2019 gift at checkout but that they would be happy to send you out the 2020 one instead. I know it shouldn’t really be down to you to have to email them but I think that would have sorted your dilemma.
    Yeh I am leaving it a bit late... I think there will be a few people in the same boat as me... would love to know what the gift is before resubbing