1. With news of the Sirus coupling an Apollo show wouldn't surprise me.
  2. At least you've hot the e-mail. Should have come before christmas I suppose. Got mine exactly on the day of Sinterklaas. Lucky.
  3. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    I’ve given up hope. Not even an e-mail yet. I asked the U2.com support team about it and in an impersonal, ‘ready to go’ email, told me that it’s out of stock & I should keep waiting. I never complain about the crew behind these stuff, but this time I really feel disappointed.

That's strange. Are you a long time member? Bad luck so far. Hope it still arrives you.
  4. They told me they were out of stock a few days ago but new inventory would arrive in the next 3 to 4 weeks....
  5. yeah, for 4, 5 straight years I haven't let my subscription run out. anyways, I'll keep waiting
  6. I have to renew in a month. If I click the renew button I can select different options: songs of i&e, 3D dance mixes or both. But I already have these gifts. Will there be a new gift for 2020?
  7. Any Italian received it?
  8. Originally posted by KC11:I have to renew in a month. If I click the renew button I can select different options: songs of i&e, 3D dance mixes or both. But I already have these gifts. Will there be a new gift for 2020?
    If there isn’t a gift announced about a week prior to your subscription expiring then email them and explain and they’ll likely tell you to chose the 2019 gift but be happy to give you 2020 gift instead.
  9. all eyes now on santa he knows where my house is
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    If there isn’t a gift announced about a week prior to your subscription expiring then email them and explain and they’ll likely tell you to chose the 2019 gift but be happy to give you 2020 gift instead.
    I'd imagine something will happen at the conclusion of JT19.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'm just wondering if they keep tabs on who subscribed when and what gift each member has already been given.

I foresee me requesting the 2020 gift when I resubscribe but still getting another 2019 (ie) one. Will they give me a 2020 one anyway? I'm waiting for a response from U2.com about this (apparently I have too much time on my hands).