1. I ended up with two copies of Another Time, Another Place when they extended my renewal date back then. When I pointed this out, they sent me the JT singles that I had been expecting.

2. at last,one thing i am pissed of is they put it outside on the bench
  3. But evantually you got this masterpiece.
  4. Since 4 november:
    UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

(Eastern part of the Netherlands)
  5. Originally posted by ferrari:Since 4 november:
    UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

same here
  6. Mine came last thursday. I had a trackingcode and could follow it until departing the usa. After that it took 2 weeks until it dropped on my doorstep
  7. Originally posted by ferrari:Since 4 november:

The tracking is a joke, it only works in US then it reaches the plane or something and they put on a new sticker and it changes... it just shows how U2.com works.

I had the SIAN shirt ordered last year and it disappear, as the stock was very limited i only got money back... after 2 complains (at first they refunded the product, without postage costs!!!!!) the gift came smoothly this year
  8. Same problem here. It was last seen on 30 November. I don't expect it to show up. At least I have the download. Would be more satisfied if I had the artwork as well.
  9. Originally posted by U2Frank:Same problem here. It was last seen on 30 November. I don't expect it to show up. At least I have the download. Would be more satisfied if I had the artwork as well.

I had two shipments, both mailed out on Nov 4, one never appeared at UPS, the other left USA on Nov 12. Both landet in Germany on Nov 29 - one at home, one at customs.

Highly likely yours will show up next week or so.
  10. sparko, thank you for your information. there's hope!
  11. Got mine yesterday (Holland)