1. I’d be quite happy with a cd of the Berlin gig. Even though as mentioned we can rip the audio from the dvd there’s still the collector in me that likes a physical item. Same reason I buy any of there releases in physical format rather than just digital. Obviously completely unreleased live stuff would be cool too, a full gig or even as a compromise the entire JT section live from 2019 would be great. Basically anything with a substantial amount of live stuff. Not some remixes or book or lithographs a full cd (or 2) worth of live material.

2. Ok forum, just create your own gift right now. You name it, create the concept.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I’d be quite happy with a cd of the Berlin gig. Even though as mentioned we can rip the audio from the dvd there’s still the collector in me that likes a physical item. Same reason I buy any of there releases in physical format rather than just digital. Obviously completely unreleased live stuff would be cool too, a full gig or even as a compromise the entire JT section live from 2019 would be great. Basically anything with a substantial amount of live stuff. Not some remixes or book or lithographs a full cd (or 2) worth of live material.
    Glad your in my camp Dean.
  4. I like some audio of course, but I really liked From The Ground Up, had fun reading it & listening to the attached CD. For me, such a gift is perfect!
  5. Yeah U22 and From the Ground Up have been the best gifts they have ever given in my opinion.
  6. yes...along with the most recent one.
  7. Bump
  8. Here is my gift prediction: U2Coasts.

One CD Roxy 2015 and one Apollo 2018. A good way to get non 'songs' tracks from the last five years.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:Here is my gift prediction: U2Coasts.

One CD Roxy 2015 and one Apollo 2018. A good way to get non 'songs' tracks from the last five years.
    That would be cool.
  10. - demos from 1976 - 1980 for Boy 40th anniversary or sth Boy related as long as it's music!
    - sth ATYCLB related for its 20th anniversary, as long as it's not Beautiful Day + Elevation remixes.
    - if the upcoming JT Anton movie is only from 2017, then they could offer a 2019 JT package as their 2020 gift (CD or DVD)
    - Apollo DVD