1. 11 JT tracks from 11 2019 cities could be good. There seems to be some positive momentum built up from the
    JT19 tour.

2. Good things come to those who wait!....so it has finally arrived!!!....it’s 2020 and this is the 2019 gift,right!
  3. Good for you! I'm still waiting I hope I'm gonna receive mine soon
    Hope...
    Hangin' on
    You're all that's left to hold on to
    I'm still waiting
  4. Shipping date ( by email ) 4th November 2019
    Today is 17th January 2020
  5. It's shocking that all 2019 gifts have not arrived.
  6. Man, I’m sorry not everyone has received their copies yet, that’s messed up
  7. Yeah, Live Nation really needs to get their act together... I was lucky enough to get mine in November, but feel bad for those who are still waiting.... speaking of waiting , I sure hope they do make an announcement next week as my membership ends at the end of the month. Last time this happened, they made me subscribe and said just to ask for the following year's gift, however they did end up sending me the previous years gift.... I had to send a few emails..... but in the end I received not just that current years gift, but never had to send back the duplicate gift from the year before.
  8. This would make sense and i could see it happening, it'd be very uninspiring and unoriginal given that they've done that for the 2019 gift.

Also, what's with it taking so long for the gift to be announced nowadays. I first subscribed in Summer 2014 and got North Side Story and then they announced the 2015 gift in November 2014. Irrespective of how long it takes to arrive, it's even later for it to be announced.
  9. As it took so long to get the 2019 CDs ready and sent out they might reconsider the idea of physical releases as a gift. I'd be perfectly happy if the membership came with, say, a show a month to be made available as a download in mp3 and flac or access to some other kind of archive that's worth it.
  10. Or just direct disocunt on any pre sale tickets
  11. Originally posted by Papo:As it took so long to get the 2019 CDs ready and sent out they might reconsider the idea of physical releases as a gift. I'd be perfectly happy if the membership came with, say, a show a month to be made available as a download in mp3 and flac or access to some other kind of archive that's worth it.
    Even though the wait is long and this year was worth it, they did adhere to the year timeline. They actually are on schedule at the moment. I just think they should get the gift in our hands by September latest.
  12. For 2020 gift for longest time subscribers...a signed copy of Bono’s upcoming autobiography with an option of an audio book download read by the man himself.