1. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    Even though the wait is long and this year was worth it, they did adhere to the year timeline. They actually are on schedule at the moment. I just think they should get the gift in our hands by September latest.
    At the very least last year they should have had the downloads available by the end of spring which is when they said the gift would be dispatched initially. If they’d done that and been open and honest and said the gift will be delayed by 6 months but here’s the song’s then fair enough but as usual the communication was horrendous and they never really acknowledged the delay for months.
  2. Have we determined what you should do when resubscribing if you've already received the 3 most recent subscriber gifts? It doesn't give an option for the 2020 gift yet.
  3. Rumour has it this week. They will provide an option and a resubscribe button.
  4. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Have we determined what you should do when resubscribing if you've already received the 3 most recent subscriber gifts? It doesn't give an option for the 2020 gift yet.
    If even if they haven't announced the gift they will have a "yet to be naned' 2020 gift.
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    They actually are on schedule at the moment. I just think they should get the gift in our hands by September latest.

I think.you're being generous. The gift should be decided in 2019 and despatched as people renew in 2020. Getting my "thank you" 8-10 months after I paid them is not acceptable.
  6. On the Zootopia part of u2.com they said there would be news on the gift in the next week. That was on the 13th January, are they going to fail to hit there first target of the year only 2/3 of a month into it? If they do at least we can’t argue with there consistency.
  7. Do the mods in zootopia have any power at all? 😂
  8. OMG, I can't believe its the 89 Point Depot shows on FLAC. What a great gift.
  9. I wouldn’t mind having the show from the December 30th 1989 show. Loved that set list
  10. Possibly not but I doubt they’ve just made the statement without being passed information along from someone who is involved in the running of things at u2.com.
  11. I have argued and commented on twitter that I would love to help out with the fan club. I always find it weird that we only really get the gift, no exclusive downloads or other content. Considering I think the backlog of content, why not make some of it available.