1. It's just a bloody interview with Matt Askem
  2. So as it happens With u2 ... Stay is ... from rehersals!!!! Wtf?!

And i Love the bit when Matt says about 4K cameras, How much better they are.... really?! Did u2 tel him its going to be 0,48K ;p
  3. So it looks like the audio was at least done well. It mention sit was done in LA which means we might hopefully get a dedicated audio release. That is my wish.
  4. God damn, Stay from rehers xxd ? Tell me that Dirty Day is from f.. rehersals too
  5. Wtf my favourite bit in stay is when the audience joins in and now that’s not gonna be in it
  6. Sounds like the editing will be easier on the eyes than Hamish Hamilton's frenetic chopping and changing.
  7. I’m sure they’ll still edit in the audience for the oh’s, don’t think it would sound right otherwise. Hopefully the visuals being rehearsal as opposed to live is done subtly. It’s my favourite song and my highlight of the show I would rather they just used footage from the show but we’ll see what it looks like.
  8. Everything's good around here Nice to see you around every now and then.
  9. Originally posted by zbych:So as it happens With u2 ... Stay is ... from rehersals!!!! Wtf?!

And i Love the bit when Matt says about 4K cameras, How much better they are.... really?! Did u2 tel him its going to be 0,48K ;p
    Hahaha what a disgrace. They bring back Bono's favorite U2 song, finally play it full band after 15 years of playing insipid acoustic versions... and now they fuck it up putting in footage from a rehearsal It's wrong after wrong. Oh maaaaaaaan
  10. Looks like they are now offering an option where a new/renewed subscription comes with both the I & E live double album/tour book and the E & I DVD?

I may just end up shelling out the money now...
  11. News about the gift in February, February’s almost over in just about 4 days. They sure like to keep us in suspense. Unless that interview with the director was the news.