1. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:News about the gift in February, February’s almost over in just about 4 days. They sure like to keep us in suspense. Unless that interview with the director was the news.
    I don’t think they said news in February
    they specifically said they would mail subscribers with physical dispatch times in February so no that thing with the director doesn’t pass for that. It really will be disappointing if they start this year like they did things for pretty much all of last year by failing to live up to there word on dates.

2. My u2.com renewal reminder e-mail reads:

Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I agree 100%...

...but you know it's going to be released for purchase. On DVD, Blu-Ray, 4K Blu-Ray, digital, etc.

The best you can hope for here is some additional content that won't be released elsewhere.
  3. "This limited edition release".

Still means that they can release a normal commercial version along a u2 subs only edition.
  4. I guess the photo booklet will be the limited part of the limited edition
  5. By the way, a woman working at U2.com just gave birth to her first child after bring pregnant for 13 months.
  6. Originally posted by Papo:By the way, a woman working at U2.com just gave birth to her first child after bring pregnant for 13 months.
    They tried to measure the weight of the baby but the scale was only set to the British Isles (stone) format.
  7. They tried to tweet about the birth but Twitter isn't compatible with Netscape.
  8. Originally posted by Papo:By the way, a woman working at U2.com just gave birth to her first child after bring pregnant for 13 months.
    It really seemed like 'two years ago' when they announced the birth....
    .......by Pigeon Camera.
  9. I doubt they'll release the Berlin show in any other format in the near future. Unlike most people here I think this will be it, with a subpar 480i copy being the only source that will be available of the full concert.

I do think that the limited release means that, not the booklet, and that they'll focus on the Joshua Tree show released later this year commercially.

It doesn't make much sense to shelf the 4K footage, but it is U2 so it must be it!
  10. I think they will release 4K digitally At some point n this will be the only hard copy . And agree the Joshua tree will be the main release