1. Did you miss the rest of that paragraph where it describes why this release is limited edition?

If this doesn't come out on blu-ray/ultra-hd blu-ray sometime this year, I'll eat my Achtung Baby Uber Deluxe Set live on Twitch.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Did you miss the rest of that paragraph where it describes why this release is limited edition?

If this doesn't come out on blu-ray/ultra-hd blu-ray sometime this year, I'll eat my Achtung Baby Uber Deluxe Set live on Twitch.
    I'll suck my inflatable Lemon
  3. Hi all, still waiting for the 2019 gifts (both of my accounts). Status still 'backordered'. No reply from U2/Livenation after sereval mails. Does anyone have the same problem? Best from Berlin

4. Originally posted by JJF360:Hi all, still waiting for the 2019 gifts (both of my accounts). Status still 'backordered'. No reply from U2/Livenation after sereval mails. Does anyone have the same problem? Best from Berlin
    There’s loads of people having the same problem. I had a look on zootopia today though and they’d got back to someone asking them to email them back there address just to make sure it was getting sent to the right place and it would be getting sent out straight away so they perhaps finally have more stock in now.

Here’s the post on Zootopia

5. Originally posted by deanallison:[image]
    [..]
    There’s loads of people having the same problem. I had a look on zootopia today though and they’d got back to someone asking them to email them back there address just to make sure it was getting sent to the right place and it would be getting sent out straight away so they perhaps finally have more stock in now.

Here’s the post on Zootopia

Just 2 days ago I've been told it's out of stock and I should wait, which is what I'm constantly told since December really. I've sent several emails throughout this time and the answer is always the same:
    '...Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay. Unfortunately this gift is currently on back ordered and out of stock. As soon as we have it available it will be ship to you and you will receive a confirmation email.
    Sincerely,....'
    That's the answer I've gotten all this time. It's ridiculous. According to them, the gift is out of stock since December which obviously cannot be true. I'm not even excited about the gift anymore.
  6. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    Just 2 days ago I've been told it's out of stock and I should wait, which is what I'm constantly told since December really. I've sent several emails throughout this time and the answer is always the same:
    '...Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay. Unfortunately this gift is currently on back ordered and out of stock. As soon as we have it available it will be ship to you and you will receive a confirmation email.
    Sincerely,....'
    That's the answer I've gotten all this time. It's ridiculous. According to them, the gift is out of stock since December which obviously cannot be true. I'm not even excited about the gift anymore.
    That email above was today though and another person on Zootopia said they
    got the same response today so that would suggest to me they possibly do have stock in now. Send them another email and I’m pretty sure you’ll get a similar response in the next day or 2. It’s ridiculous that they’ve kept you and others waiting this long though. We’re also very close to the deadline of February they set themselves for dispatch info about the 2020 gift.
  7. Originally posted by bpt3:Looks like they are now offering an option where a new/renewed subscription comes with both the I & E live double album/tour book and the E & I DVD?

I may just end up shelling out the money now...

It's an offer for last years gift (which many still don't have) and this years gift. It's an option every year until supplies of the previous years gift run out.
  8. If its made in china , i think U2 com will tell us due to the corona its delayed till the end of the year
  9. Well it might only be 2.09pm here in the Uk but in some parts of the world it’s already March so even though we shouldn’t really be surprised incredibly u2.com have done it again and failed to live up to the date they told us for dispatch info. I don’t know why but after last years gift shambles I’m amazed they still haven’t got it right.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Well it might only be 2.09pm here in the Uk but in some parts of the world it’s already March so even though we shouldn’t really be surprised incredibly u2.com have done it again and failed to live up to the date they told us for dispatch info. I don’t know why but after last years gift shambles I’m amazed they still haven’t got it right.
    I would be extremely surprised if they got it right and on promised time...
  11. Shipping begins in May.