1. They’ve made it! I was worried they would postpone due to virus 🦠 at last some good news this week!
  2. Originally posted by zbych:They’ve made it! I was worried they would postpone due to virus 🦠 at last some good news this week!
    Why postpone? Because so many people will be seeing it at one time?
  3. Cuz everyones keyboards are dirty
  4. Quick question, I renewed my subscription on Jan 15 2020. My "gift" is still saying U2 3-D Dance Remixes 12" vinyl . Its backordered , but I thought they changed it to the dvd for all 2020 renews ?

Also , I can only see the trailer for the dvd , not the full gig.
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:Quick question, I renewed my subscription on Jan 15 2020. My "gift" is still saying U2 3-D Dance Remixes 12" vinyl . Its backordered , but I thought they changed it to the dvd for all 2020 renews ?

Also , I can only see the trailer for the dvd , not the full gig.
    3-D remixes was 2018's gift, so that wasn't right in the first place
  6. I thought they said everyone who has already re-signed back up for 2020 , will now get the dvd ? I tried calling but you can't get through. Ill try to email I guess.
  7. Clean cookies and history, try another browser like Opera
  8. I just renewed 2 months ago , on Jan 15. I assume that is for 2020, as my subscription end Jan 31, 2021. On their faq page it says this :

For example, if your 2019 subscription is due to end in August 2020 but you resubscribe now, your subscription would continue until August 2021.

This further confuses me . Are they expecting fans to pay through 2022 , just to watch this today in early 2020 ? It's readily available on youtube.