1. Finally last years gift is after being dispatched, after renewing in September 19. Had even forgot about it at this stage, so a welcome surprise.

But what a sorry excuse for a business operation.
  2. Originally posted by kevinu267:Finally last years gift is after being dispatched, after renewing in September 19. Had even forgot about it at this stage, so a welcome surprise.

Wow
  3. Originally posted by kevinu267:Finally last years gift is after being dispatched, after renewing in September 19. Had even forgot about it at this stage, so a welcome surprise.

Dont get too excited. I've had the 2019 gift shipped twice and yet it's never arrived.
  4. So as of now the subscriber gift is the only way to see the whole Berlin show?
  5. It's streaming on U2.com for subscribers.
  6. Is there any ideas on when the gifts will be dispatched?
  7. Unbelievable! Miracles do happen! Today I received both subscription gifts from 2019. Unfortunately one of them is heavily damaged but the cds are ok. The other set is in perfect condition. Both without additional customs fees. Even if the booklet of one set is heavily damaged, i am still very happy that the sets arrived... 'Volcano' is playing right now...
  8. Originally posted by JJF360:Unbelievable! Miracles do happen! Today I received both subscription gifts from 2019. Unfortunately one of them is heavily damaged but the cds are ok. The other set is in perfect condition. Both without additional customs fees. Even if the booklet of one set is heavily damaged, i am still very happy that the sets arrived... 'Volcano' is playing right now...
    Haha, one year later Incredible. So glad you got them!

(Volcano is a terrible way to celebrate it though).
  9. Originally posted by JJF360:Unbelievable! Miracles do happen! Today I received both subscription gifts from 2019. Unfortunately one of them is heavily damaged but the cds are ok. The other set is in perfect condition. Both without additional customs fees. Even if the booklet of one set is heavily damaged, i am still very happy that the sets arrived... 'Volcano' is playing right now...
    Great!
    Enjoy it! (Especially "The Crystal Ballroom")