1. As expected. The should have bundled it with Roxy 15.
  2. Could do if it was a remixed audio, with great quality and full show. But knowing u2.com, they’ll probably cut out 4-5 shows, and leave it untouched from the broadcast.
  3. It would've been at least worth something if we got a full soundboard of Roxy along with it. I'm upset
  4. Nothing is as bad as U23D in 18.
  5. That's true, I haven't even opened my copy. No need, it's not worth listening too
  6. Didnt we get some dumb book or postcards one year? That was the worst. If I can't listen to or watch the "gift", then it is useless to me.
  7. Tbf at least for the past 3 years they've been giving us live content. They were good ideas, but Berlin and Apollo were executed poorly.
  8. I did really enjoy the north side of Dublin book, that one was awesome as far as non music gifts go
  9. Looking at the set list for this show, there's going to have to be some hard choices made if they have to cull it to fit it on to one CD.
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Looking at the set list for this show, there's going to have to be some hard choices made if they have to cull it to fit it on to one CD.
    Vertigo, Elevation, Beautiful Day and Pride on repeat until the CD runs out of space