1. First downloads, tracklisting details and news on delivery coming in early 2021.
    But what is early 2021 for U2.com.
    As every year we have to wait...
  2. I have been saying that on zootopia that we should be getting downloads as soon as we renew when you consider it’s a 2 and a half year old show, the physical gift doesn’t need to be ready straight away but summer would be good. Hopefully there’s some news before 1st March so people have some information to base there decision on whether to renew or not.
  3. Originally posted by dsmetzr:First downloads, tracklisting details and news on delivery coming in early 2021.
    But what is early 2021 for U2.com.
    As every year we have to wait...
    Early 2021 is December 31st 11:59pm 2021.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

But there's also the headache of getting something produced. Due to a fire a few years back that destroyed one of two facilities making masters, as well as the popularity of the format now when pressing plants haven't been built to keep up, it's hard to get into these facilities to get something produced. So doing a CD may be quicker to do, if you don't have to wait for the vinyl producing facilities....

@u2wanderer , have you heard any more 2021 rumblings of vinyl being worked on for next re-release, or RSD?
  5. RSD is not until June 2021 so sit tight.
  6. I'm sure the very limited pressing plants would need submissions by this March-ish to make June worldwide delivery
  7. Originally posted by marik:[..]

@u2wanderer , have you heard any more 2021 rumblings of vinyl being worked on for next re-release, or RSD?
    The submission cut off date for RSD 2021 is March 31 due to the delay in the date. U2 has not submitted anything yet that I'm aware of, but they still have a month to do so, and are generally late doing so. My contacts are all saying that there are no audio releases planned at this point.
  8. So how do most resubscribe, Standard or Premium? I've done both in the past on the better gifts, but debating it this time.
  9. Well since no info has been provided whether the Apollo show will be complete, I am not gonna renew when my sub lapses today. Been a member for over 20 years with one lapse due to moving and forgetting to renew on time but the fan club just doesn't offer anything for me anymore. Not worth spending $40 for nothing.
  10. Originally posted by Document:So how do most resubscribe, Standard or Premium? I've done both in the past on the better gifts, but debating it this time.
    It just depends if you want the Berlin dvd or not. If you do want it then this will be the cheapest way to get it. If you don’t then just go standard.
  11. Yeah, I understand the difference as I've done both in the past. I more or less will get a survey of what people tend to pick.
  12. renew my 2 accounts