1. We need to pressure @Remy for a better artwork gallery
  2. Hey if it was up to me bootleg covers would have their own dedicated section on the website and their own tab in the main menu strip to.
  3. I continue to think this is a very solid subscriber gift. The inclusion of RFD is a somewhat unexpected surprise because it’s U2...

Overall I think this a nice unique set list and while many of us have heard it one way or another I am very much looking forward to having this in higher quality digital and physical form. Good stuff.
  4. Just a random thing I’ve been thinking about the gift, it’s the first live R&H tracks released since u22 and the from the ground up bonus tracks I think (unless we include the audio of shows previously released on dvd). They’ve not put a R&H track on a dvd release since vertigo Milan even though 5 songs of the album have been played since then, particularly desire and Angel of Harlem have been played quite a few times without making the cut.
  5. I am very happy with this. RFD is my favorite song the band has put out in over 20 years so its inclusion makes this perfect for me. I have had a version of the broadcast but that has a low bitrate due to satellite limitations (their streams are limited to 128Kb) and I am assuming this will be newly mixed and should be a nice upgrade sonically.
  6. 2CDs and RFD thats so NOT U2.com way! What a pleasant surprise
  7. Still waiting for the Berlin dvd
    Helloooo?!?
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:Just a random thing I’ve been thinking about the gift, it’s the first live R&H tracks released since u22 and the from the ground up bonus tracks I think (unless we include the audio of shows previously released on dvd). They’ve not put a R&H track on a dvd release since vertigo Milan even though 5 songs of the album have been played since then, particularly desire and Angel of Harlem have been played quite a few times without making the cut.
    I wouldn't know. The U2gigs live releases section went from a prayer answered to a lines of unintelligible code. That website gave me hope but now all I feel is despair. Oh how l wish they would update that section.
  9. Only gonna buy it if it includes the false start of Every Breaking Wave
  10. Pretty funny everyone's surprised they included RFD