1. Better than paying a bootlegger.
  2. Knowing U2 let’s not rule out the possibility the version of RFD on this disc is an outtake from another show...

I’m kidding...kind of.
  3. Originally posted by ap5:Knowing U2 let’s not rule out the possibility the version of RFD on this disc is an outtake from another show...

I’m kidding...kind of.
    Haha yeah I expect it to be super tweaked or even patched from another gig.
  4. So I finally broke down and go the double subscription last weekend as it's the only way to get the Berlin 2018 show. I missed EI as they didn't make it to Toronto, and the closest show Montreal was 2 days before my son was due......nothing is worth missing that, not even Acrobat......to be honest wasn't blown away by the whole SOE selection, and maybe they were better live (still don't get the big deal about Red Flag Day, however I didn't get Sleep Like A Baby or This Is Where You Can Reach Me, but that's another thread ). Anyways, I can't for the life of me figure out how to stream / mirror the feed to my TV without experience EXTREME lag, don't really wanna watch on a small screen at a desk.....any idea how long before I can expect the DVD?
  5. Maybe you won’t get “the gift” like some of us. I wish you luck though 🍻
  6. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:So I finally broke down and go the double subscription last weekend as it's the only way to get the Berlin 2018 show. I missed EI as they didn't make it to Toronto, and the closest show Montreal was 2 days before my son was due......nothing is worth missing that, not even Acrobat......to be honest wasn't blown away by the whole SOE selection, and maybe they were better live (still don't get the big deal about Red Flag Day, however I didn't get Sleep Like A Baby or This Is Where You Can Reach Me, but that's another thread ). Anyways, I can't for the life of me figure out how to stream / mirror the feed to my TV without experience EXTREME lag, don't really wanna watch on a small screen at a desk.....any idea how long before I can expect the DVD?
    Matt, check your PM's.
  7. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:So I finally broke down and go the double subscription last weekend as it's the only way to get the Berlin 2018 show. I missed EI as they didn't make it to Toronto, and the closest show Montreal was 2 days before my son was due......nothing is worth missing that, not even Acrobat......to be honest wasn't blown away by the whole SOE selection, and maybe they were better live (still don't get the big deal about Red Flag Day, however I didn't get Sleep Like A Baby or This Is Where You Can Reach Me, but that's another thread ). Anyways, I can't for the life of me figure out how to stream / mirror the feed to my TV without experience EXTREME lag, don't really wanna watch on a small screen at a desk.....any idea how long before I can expect the DVD?
    Download the show, put it on a USB and plug it into your TV or Game console. Or use a cable from your laptop to TV.
  8. Hello at all,
    I want to suscribe for an another year, but when I gone to the page I have just one proposition, the free, nothing else?
    Is that all right?
    Sorry for my poor english!
    thank!
  9. Palmito, that is all that is up right now. No buying options. Strange. Now you don't get to purchase priority access to a concert that won't happen.