1. Just shows you they’re deliberately spacing them out rather than give them all at once even though they’re ready to go. I have the 6 tracks but they only show 3 on the account page and it’s went back to the original 3.
  2. Lucky Man
  3. I have to admit I’m enjoying the tracks, probably the best live version of RFD but I’m almost equally glad that u2.com have blown their cover and we now know for a fact they are holding back downloads, that’s the real news. No excuses about mixing anymore they’re just strategically holding back downloads which is really poor.
  4. Damn! Would have liked to hear that second batch of three. Just getting an error message now on the download link in Account Info.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Just shows you they’re deliberately spacing them out rather than give them all at once even though they’re ready to go. I have the 6 tracks but they only show 3 on the account page and it’s went back to the original 3.
    You lucky man
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Just shows you they’re deliberately spacing them out rather than give them all at once even though they’re ready to go. I have the 6 tracks but they only show 3 on the account page and it’s went back to the original 3.
    They always do that. They trickle out some in advance, and then about two weeks after the CDs start arriving the full set is made available. It's done to keep some excitement for the physical gifts when they start arriving.
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    They always do that. They trickle out some in advance, and then about two weeks after the CDs start arriving the full set is made available. It's done to keep some excitement for the physical gifts when they start arriving.
    Bad strategy that doesn’t work it only frustrates people. Last year the full Berlin show was streamed a good few months before the physical item was sent out and that was ideal. If it was a show they had only recently played then that’s totally different but let’s be honest when I resubscribe and pay my money I receive nothing in return until these downloads and then physical gift arrives so I don’t want to be waiting around for no reason. It’s a poor strategy.
  8. There's a face mask? Lol
  9. who has the wild horses etc etc download ,i want them ,maybe we can change for the electric co ,i will follow version lol
  10. I wasn't able to grab RFD before it disappeared. Any kind soul wish to PM me? Please and thank you.