1. Originally posted by muzika:[..]
    I apppreciate PJ or Metallica or Bruce offering live shows from the tour. Hopefully U2 will follow. It is something for the fans or if you want a memento from the show...

But John/Jane Doe caring about live U2 ? I dunno...
    I hope that to, but i doubt if they will
  2. Have they released any other tracks?

Its time for this Apollo show to be realized.
  3. Anyone got a HQ photo of the covers?
  4. For how many years this has been around, and how outspoken the fan base has been in support of this, if they haven't done it yet.......I bet if it was included in the sale of a ticket price, it would essentially become self funded. Surely a concert of 20,000 at even say a $2.50 surcharge ($50,000 budget) could support recording, mixing, releasing an MP3 format.....maybe that's how PJ and Bruce do it
  5. I think we've come to the realisation that it has nothing to do with finances. They're just weirdly OCD with anything they put out. It has to be perfect or nothing. I doubt they can be arsed to sit through 100 live shows per tour to sort all out the minor mistakes in every live show.
  6. Found this kinda odd. When the downloads became I available I happen to be at work so I downloaded them just to give it a listen. The songs were the first 3 on the cd! Follow, Electric Co,, Out of Control....get home and its changed to what the downloads are now.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:I think we've come to the realisation that it has nothing to do with finances. They're just weirdly OCD with anything they put out. It has to be perfect or nothing. I doubt they can be arsed to sit through 100 live shows per tour to sort all out the minor mistakes in every live show.
    I've come to the realization that even if U2 release official live material the Live Releases u2gigs database will remain largely neglected. This reality is painful.
  8. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    I've come to the realization that even if U2 release official live material the Live Releases u2gigs database will remain largely neglected. This reality is painful.
    U2gigs as a whole has been semi-abandoned for a good couple of years already. After all it's a fan-run website and fans are individuals with lives and problems.
  9. It's amazing that it takes U2 3 years to burn 2 CDs.