1. I think they should make SOA the 2022 Fan Club release. Might draw a few subscribers.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    If it wasn’t going to theatres then I would have expected them to commercially release Heartland but I think the cinema combined with fan club release makes sense. It would be a good incentive for people to renew next year when a tour is probably still unlikely and there’s a good chance that the majority of people who would have purchased a commercial release at £10-£15 will pay 2 or 3 times that with the fan club instead. But time will tell.

I think what would be a great gift, which I’m sure has been said before, is a live show. I don’t care if it’s from the 80’s 90’s or after. Offer it as a cd or vinyl with downloads available as well. I like what they did with the live from the marquee 1980 concert. If they had that one I’m sure they have more they could choose from.
  3. We have had enough of Live EI/IE shows but Roxy is still hanging in the vault.
  4. I think they should do a M R and RM Part 2.
  5. I wish they had did the roxy as this years gift instead of the Apollo honestly
  6. Received today in Spain. I have paid 6,78€ to clear customs.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    If it wasn’t going to theatres then I would have expected them to commercially release Heartland but I think the cinema combined with fan club release makes sense. It would be a good incentive for people to renew next year when a tour is probably still unlikely and there’s a good chance that the majority of people who would have purchased a commercial release at £10-£15 will pay 2 or 3 times that with the fan club instead. But time will tell.

I'll always admire it that they managed to sell me/us a DVD in 2019 for about 40 Euros. So smart. No bad feelings about it.
  8. Lots of Spanish fans are having to pay 6€ in customs in order to get the damn gift. It's so random because many others aren't. And even people with multiple subscriptions are having to pay to pick up some of the parcels but not for others Surreal.
  9. I spoke about this on zootopia but basically if they’re sending the ‘gift’ with a value of more than zero then as I’ve stated all along it isn’t a gift at all and shouldn’t be described as such. This is why people are having to pay. I read someone on zootopia saying that putting a value of zero on it would be asking for legal problems but again if that’s the case then stop describing it as a gift. I realise I’m preaching to the choir here and most people didn’t see it as a gift in the first place, like myself it was probably the main reason to subscribe for many people. But for the people that said otherwise this ends the debate.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Lots of Spanish fans are having to pay 6€ in customs in order to get the damn gift. It's so random because many others aren't. And even people with multiple subscriptions are having to pay to pick up some of the parcels but not for others Surreal.
    I've no problem with them charging people with multiple subscriptions because they are just greedy selfish parasites who make it impossible for the rest of us to get tickets for gigs via the U2.com website when they tour.
  11. Impossible? It has not been impossible to get tickets for U2 shows in the last 6 years.