1. Originally posted by SJKamal:Doesn't matter who they are, the point still stands. U2.com should be offering better Subscriber Specials. This year the site has offered 5 specials, 4 of those were playlists from fans/producers/celebs and the other was a virtual issue of propaganda.

With respect to those who did submit a playlist, I doubt the majority of people care, and would rather receive more content from or about the band. That's the point of a fan club after all..
    There’s been a few added things though. There are digital tracks which weren’t available on the site which are added to go along with the playlist. “Mercy” was available on the site only for 24 hours back in 2010, but when it was requested in one of those playlists the digital file was put back up. The same thing happened with “Soon” more recently.

Not downloadable (cough cough) but at least it can be listened to via the playlist features.

It’s not much but it’s nice to have them.
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    There’s been a few added things though. There are digital tracks which weren’t available on the site which are added to go along with the playlist. “Mercy” was available on the site only for 24 hours back in 2010, but when it was requested in one of those playlists the digital file was put back up. The same thing happened with “Soon” more recently.

Not downloadable (cough cough) but at least it can be listened to via the playlist features.

It’s not much but it’s nice to have them.
    Whenever I want to listen to mercy live I go to that playlist on U2.com. I’m glad they have it on there. Maybe one day it’ll be available to download
  3. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    Whenever I want to listen to mercy live I go to that playlist on U2.com. I’m glad they have it on there. Maybe one day it’ll be available to download
    If you look hard enough it’s available to download free of charge. Or an easy option would be to convert a YouTube video of it to audio and download that.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    If you look hard enough it’s available to download free of charge. Or an easy option would be to convert a YouTube video of it to audio and download that.
    Curious, can you message me?
  5. Solid performance of Every Breaking Wave
  6. My Apollo arrived in Victoria on Wednesday. I may have made a cassette copy to.!
  7. Good morning everybody
    I have been chatting with U2.com in the last few weeks explaining that there’s been some misunderstanding with address change/ update and stuff like that…but problem solved
    They’re gonna send me the Berlin DVD to my new address ( changed two years ago )
    Can’t wait!…but fingers crossed btw!
  8. Originally posted by Fly40:Good morning everybody
    I have been chatting with U2.com in the last few weeks explaining that there’s been some misunderstanding with address change/ update and stuff like that…but problem solved
    They’re gonna send me the Berlin DVD to my new address ( changed two years ago )
    Good Morning!
    That is a very good sign, at least they contacted, it seems that he is on the right way. It only remains to wait, more.
  9. Originally posted by Fly40:Good morning everybody
    hehe, that is good news at last
  10. Did anyone in Dublin get the gift yet? I got the email on 12/08 that it had been dispatched, but nothing so far

I've contacted the support and they only said that if it is delayed I need to contact customs or local post service because it may have been held for inspection or duties/taxes...

Any idea on how I can find that out?
  11. Just dreaming up a subscriber set I might have mentioned before. I think it would be amazing to get a double cd set of songs that haven’t been released live before. Here’s my list not too fussed about the order. Like A Song is maybe a questionable one in terms of its availability, whether or not the band properly recorded most of their shows back then or not. There’s also others that could be added to the list that I’m not a big fan of in general or just didn’t like live like Fast Cars, Miami, if god will send his angels, sweetest thing and shadows and tall trees but I guess they could be included as well for this that do like then just to complete one aspect of their live releases in terms of every performed song at least having one official release.

1. Like A Song
    2. Tomorrow
    3. Rejoice
    4. Wire
    5. Indian Summer Sky
    6. Mother’s Of The Disappeared
    7. Hawkmoon 269
    8. So Cruel
    9. Babyface
    10. The Wanderer (from Johnny cash tribute night)
    11. The First Time
    12. Do You Feel Loved
    13. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    14. Wild Honey
    15. Crumbs From Your Table
    16. A Man And A Woman (Bono and edge at bill clinton gig)
    17. Lucifers Hands
    18. Ordinary Love
    19. The Hands That Built America
    20. North And South Of The River
    21. Window In The Skies
  12. Originally posted by andreamacedo:Did anyone in Dublin get the gift yet? I got the email on 12/08 that it had been dispatched, but nothing so far

I've contacted the support and they only said that if it is delayed I need to contact customs or local post service because it may have been held for inspection or duties/taxes...

Any idea on how I can find that out?
    In Dublin. Still awaiting delivery. Not surprised. Always a long delay. Same every year. Wouldn’t worry.