1. Irish subscribers should get them first doesn't Bono post them from his house in Killiney??
  2. Indeed. And he gets his kids to do the packaging. A proper cottage industry from Vico Road.
  3. Originally posted by andreamacedo:Did anyone in Dublin get the gift yet? I got the email on 12/08 that it had been dispatched, but nothing so far

I've contacted the support and they only said that if it is delayed I need to contact customs or local post service because it may have been held for inspection or duties/taxes...

Any idea on how I can find that out?
    A few people in Ireland have found their package was returned to sender:
    https://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/41640-u2com-2021-subscription-gift-offer-u2-live-at-the-apollo-discussion-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1214338
  4. I would save them the packaging and posting and collect it myself
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Just dreaming up a subscriber set I might have mentioned before. I think it would be amazing to get a double cd set of songs that haven’t been released live before. Here’s my list not too fussed about the order. Like A Song is maybe a questionable one in terms of its availability, whether or not the band properly recorded most of their shows back then or not. There’s also others that could be added to the list that I’m not a big fan of in general or just didn’t like live like Fast Cars, Miami, if god will send his angels, sweetest thing and shadows and tall trees but I guess they could be included as well for this that do like then just to complete one aspect of their live releases in terms of every performed song at least having one official release.

1. Like A Song
    2. Tomorrow
    3. Rejoice
    4. Wire
    5. Indian Summer Sky
    6. Mother’s Of The Disappeared
    7. Hawkmoon 269
    8. So Cruel
    9. Babyface
    10. The Wanderer (from Johnny cash tribute night)
    11. The First Time
    12. Do You Feel Loved
    13. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    14. Wild Honey
    15. Crumbs From Your Table
    16. A Man And A Woman (Bono and edge at bill clinton gig)
    17. Lucifers Hands
    18. Ordinary Love
    19. The Hands That Built America
    20. North And South Of The River
    21. Window In The Skies
    That's actually as much of a "die-hard fan dream setlist" as it gets lol
  6. Hmmm mine got to Australia nearly 3 weeks ago but hasn't got to my letterbox yet. It's not THAT big of a country....
  7. anyone has a good quality scan of the BACK cover of Apollo gift? I cant seem to find anywhere
  8. I really wish Lucifer's Hands had been on the I+E/E+I live set. The performance from Chicago was "good enough" by U2 standards to be a candidate
  9. We got another playlist from a B list celebrity but this time it wasn't even a subscribers special!

He also included The Showman and Grace in his list
  10. +1 ......Mine too.

I reached out to the support email to highlight my issue & ask if they could resend etc..

Never had any issue in the past with receiving the prior 'U2.com Subscriber gifts'..