1. The map seems fun
  2. Originally posted by u2joost:Guess what? My book arrived today! And it's actually a nice little read...

It's accompanied by a map of Dublin you can unfold and look up the U2 'places of interest'...
    Not an app, but a really 'good oldfashioned' paper map!

It looks like this:

[image]
    [image]
    [image]

The legend for that map is hilarious!
  3. Is there any way to "gift" your U2.com subscription gift?
  4. It's a nice gift. Good book.
  5. I'm the oldest member and moderator here, the map belongs to me. Thanks for offering yourself, Tim, Pato.

6. I m sorry ...Rummy lives in America and you and Tim lives in Europe ..and i live in America so ..no more words
  7. Whoops. It looks like I opened a can of worms. In any case, I have no need for such possessions - more stuff no only clutters my (relatively small) house but also my mind. The only reason I'll resubscribe is for a shot a better seats for their upcoming tour.

Assuming there is an upcoming tour.
  8. So with all of the hype around the new album(s) and tour, what do you think they'll "give" the fans for renewing their subscription?

Hopefully not another book.

(Have I mentioned before that I prefer music to literature from rock bands????)
  9. Didn't Bono mention something about U2.com subscribers and SOI?

10. You're probably right...there's been so much going on with the new album, so many posts, that I can't keep up!

Still hoping for that R& H deluxe edition!