1. I highly recommend the man cave. My place to escape for all things U2. Lucky to have the space. But if anyone is in the area feel free to pop in, but I’m playing DJ.
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I highly recommend the man cave. My place to escape for all things U2. Lucky to have the space. But if anyone is in the area feel free to pop in, but I’m playing DJ.
    Lol! That I would not object to! Your U2 library is huge!
  3. "All because of you" sounds great on the Apollo cd it's so like The Who and it's kinda of a forgotten song that thankfully they started playing again on recent tours.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I highly recommend the man cave. My place to escape for all things U2. Lucky to have the space. But if anyone is in the area feel free to pop in, but I’m playing DJ.
    That is a lot of LIBTAIIW remixes!
  5. Now there’s a fan club idea. Collect all the remixes of Love is Bigger onto a six CD set. 50 remixes across six discs.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I'm trying to set up that "man cave" but the rest of my family keeps finding me!

7. I Welcome myself back
    So…..it looks like we made it!
  8. Is the total number 50?
  9. Don't give them ideas!
  10. I have to get off the completist train at some point and I think the remixes is a good departure point.