1. I think it will be something JT35 related..
  2. They’ll probably announce something November 2022
  3. On VHS or Cassette..
  4. Actually releasing the Mexico/San Diego show would be a good idea as they really should put that material to bed.
  5. Got my renewal notice the other day as my subscription ends on 31st January and will renew but (as we’ve all accepted) the process has been a shambles for years. How they cannot make a decision or an announcement before the start of the year is unfathomable.
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Got my renewal notice the other day as my subscription ends on 31st January and will renew but (as we’ve all accepted) the process has been a shambles for years. How they cannot make a decision or an announcement before the start of the year is unfathomable.
    Looks like I was wrong in thinking they’d extended all the memberships by a few months. It is a complete shambles again then if they have subscriptions expiring before a new item is announced. Really unprofessional actually that your only way around it ends up being having to contact customer services to ask not to get an item you got the previous year when you pay for another years subscription. That’s the sort of level you’d expect from someone trying to run a business on their own not a business the size of U2.
  7. I could see how it is not a priority right now because of no plans to tour. However, some of us look forward to this gift and everyone is isolated again with nothing to do.
  8. Mine used to be in November but they bumped it to the end of January a number of years ago; the change to March was later for others. As good as the Apollo show was, I don’t need a second copy.
  9. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Mine used to be in November but they bumped it to the end of January a number of years ago; the change to March was later for others. As good as the Apollo show was, I don’t need a second copy.
    What if it is remastered?
  10. Nah, I’d much rather the Apollo Live extended 12” remixes of LIBTAIIW 😂
  11. JT Remasterest