1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’d rather not. In all seriousness I will just ask for a refund if the tracklist is all stuff i already own and I’ll just use the fact they sold me it as a double cd as the reason to do so. If they want my money in the future I want previously unreleased stuff. No reason, especially with it being just 1 cd, to not fill it with unheard versions when we know they’ve got them.
    Null and void argument. You are buying a membership which has the perk of a free gift. There's not a chance they will entertain a refund because you don't like the free gift.
  2. A second cd with the live and total interpretation of the album, even without an audience, would be fantastic.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Null and void argument. You are buying a membership which has the perk of a free gift. There's not a chance they will entertain a refund because you don't like the free gift.
    It’s not free though is it otherwise why would the premium subscription charge more for a 2nd gift, they can’t argue the gift has no value then charge an extra 20 odd quid for it the next year
  4. I will certainly wait to see the tracklist and determine if this release is cynical or not, in the meantime I will be calm with my low expectations
  5. Originally posted by Ramone:A second cd with the live and total interpretation of the album, even without an audience, would be fantastic.
    A current interpretation obviously
  6. Originally posted by Ramone:A second cd with the live and total interpretation of the album, even without an audience, would be fantastic.
    Not going to happen, it’s a 1 cd set.
  7. I still think it will be a 2 CD set.
  8. I mean probable like I bet this is what they choose, this by no means is what I want
  9. Perhaps in the download version there is some other surprise to which they refer if it is finally a single cd.
  10. I doubt they’ll put stuff on their that’s already been released on cd, i mention this every year with the fan club but with the live stuff they don’t tend to include versions that have already been released (in the same format). Worst I could see them doing is put something on it that’s been on an official dvd release but I hope they avoid that as well. There’s too many great versions of songs to go for performances we already have. The past subscriber releases as well as the Gloria vinyl release give me confidence.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I doubt they’ll put stuff on their that’s already been released on cd, i mention this every year with the fan club but with the live stuff they don’t tend to include versions that have already been released (in the same format). Worst I could see them doing is put something on it that’s been on an official dvd release but I hope they avoid that as well. There’s too many great versions of songs to go for performances we already have. The past subscriber releases as well as the Gloria vinyl release give me confidence.
    They have just underwhelmed so many times I just have low hopes