1. Looking at the zoo tv performances already released and not including incomplete or interrupted performances

Zoo station - Sydney
    Real thing - Sydney, sellafield, Dublin (on cassette I think)
    One - Sydney
    UTEOTW - Oakland, San Diego, Sydney
    Wild horses - (none)
    So cruel- (none)
    The fly - Sydney, sellafield
    Mysterious ways - Sydney, Yankee stadium (I think is complete)
    Tryin to throw your arms - (none) -Yankee stadium cut at end
    Ultraviolet - none
    Acrobat - none possible
    Love is blindness - Sydney, Yankee stadium

So any song with less than 2 releases from the tour is front of the queue for a zoo tv release for me.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:Looking at the zoo tv performances already released and not including incomplete or interrupted performances

Zoo station - Sydney
    Real thing - Sydney, sellafield, Dublin (on cassette I think)
    One - Sydney
    UTEOTW - Oakland, San Diego, Sydney
    Wild horses - (none)
    So cruel- (none)
    The fly - Sydney, sellafield
    Mysterious ways - Sydney, Yankee stadium (I think is complete)
    Tryin to throw your arms - (none) -Yankee stadium cut at end
    Ultraviolet - none
    Acrobat - none possible
    Love is blindness - Sydney, Yankee stadium

So any song with less than 2 releases from the tour is front of the queue for a zoo tv release for me.
    Why are Oakland and San Diego on the list? Didn’t realize they were released unless it’s the Outside broadcast

3. UTEOTW - Oakland was broadcast on the Freddie Mercury tribute back in 1992. [according to the clip I just watched, Cindy Crawford said that it’s from Sacramento. Could’ve sworn it was Oakland.] The UTEOTW from San Diego was on that Alternative NRG compilation from back in the day.
  4. Originally posted by u2roolz:[image]
    UTEOTW - Oakland was broadcast on the Freddie Mercury tribute back in 1992. The UTEOTW from San Diego was on that Alternative NRG compilation from back in the day.
    Correct, Oakland was on the AB super/Uber deluxe set I believe in terms of an official release. The outside broadcast version is a different performance I’ve left out because of the ‘interference’ at the beginning.
    Basically zoo station, one, wild horses, Tryin to throw your arms around the world and ultraviolet could all be doing with a zoo tv release. So cruel is probably wishful thinking.
  5. Originally posted by u2roolz:[image]
    UTEOTW - Oakland was broadcast on the Freddie Mercury tribute back in 1992. [according to the clip I just watched, Cindy Crawford said that it’s from Sacramento. Could’ve sworn it was Oakland.] The UTEOTW from San Diego was on that Alternative NRG compilation from back in the day.
    Doesn't this demonstrate that they must have good quality recordings of at least some shows? Why go through the hassle to set up and record just one song? Maybe they don't have all shows, but at that stage in their career in 92/93, it would be very unlikely that they didn't properly record a whole bunch of shows, if not most.
  6. Originally posted by beerok:[..]
    Doesn't this demonstrate that they must have good quality recordings of at least some shows? Why go through the hassle to set up and record just one song? Maybe they don't have all shows, but at that stage in their career in 92/93, it would be very unlikely that they didn't properly record a whole bunch of shows, if not most.
    That’s what gives me a tiny bit of hope for the Pontiac version of so cruel after they broadcast a few songs from that performance, maybe just maybe they had a more complete set up for that show and the tape kept running.
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Zoo Station: Sydney ‘93
    Even Better: stop Sellafield ‘92
    One: Boston ‘01
    UTEOTW: Paris ‘15
    Wild Horses: Apollo ‘18
    So Cruel: From the Sky Down Version
    the Fly: Boston ‘01
    mysterious Ways: Boston ‘01
    Trying to Throw: New York ‘92
    Ultra Violet: Rose Bowl ‘09
    acrobat: Berlin ‘18
    love is blindness: Sydney ‘93

BUT... U2.com releases last few years were quite positively suprising so let's keep fingers crosed for something more 92ish... but I bet Dublin93 or Sydney will make an apeareance
  8. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

BUT... U2.com releases last few years were quite positively suprising so let's keep fingers crosed for something more 92ish... but I bet Dublin93 or Sydney will make an apeareance
    Dublin & Sydney, sure!

as deanallison I pray for So Cruel from Pontiac 92!
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    That’s what gives me a tiny bit of hope for the Pontiac version of so cruel after they broadcast a few songs from that performance, maybe just maybe they had a more complete set up for that show and the tape kept running.
    Guaranteed
  10. For me personally, I need these and I’ll be happy with the rest:

TTTYAATW no cuts or fades, complete
    WGRYWH 92 version
    UV 92-93 version

We have Sydney for everything else

Is anyone surprised that they wouldn’t just release one AB show from the tour? I wonder why that is. I would say they might be thinking about an official wide release for that, but most likely we’re going to get JT 30 later this year.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I love the moment of Pontiac in MWays when Edge falls down and hits strings
  12. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

I don’t think Sydney will be included unless it’s Tryin to throw your arms around the world. They’ve already released Sydney with the fan club as well as commercially. Dublin maybe but not Sydney.