1. Originally posted by RUMMY:Wild Horses, UV, and Tryin’ must be from ZooTV. They can do whatever they want with the remaining tracks.

Edit: By default LIB from ZooTV, too.
    I’m really keen for zoo station and one to be from zoo tv as well. Think it’s crazy we only have 1 version of each from that tour released.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m really keen for zoo station and one to be from zoo tv as well. Think it’s crazy we only have 1 version of each from that tour released.
    Yeah. I much prefer the ZooTV versions of Zoo Station (although that Berlin 2018 performance is quite solid). Not a fan of Chicago 2005… backing vocals quite jarring.

Of course, I’m just going by what’s been released. Maybe they have something wonderful tucked away?
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Yeah. I much prefer the ZooTV versions of Zoo Station (although that Berlin 2018 performance is quite solid). Not a fan of Chicago 2005… backing vocals quite jarring.

Of course, I’m just going by what’s been released. Maybe they have something wonderful tucked away?
    Well they’ve got all the vertigo tour performances and the E&I performances so plenty of options. Another E&I one would be good, they’ve already released 2 from the vertigo tour so not really essential with this release but I think 2 versions of zoo station from the tour it was being promoted on would be nice. Would make for a more complete zoo tv self made compilation as well using only official releases of non Sydney performances, that’s why I’d like One as well, I currently use the Yankee stadium performance of that in my zoo tv compilation and it is good quality, wouldn’t mind them releasing that one officially though with this cd.
  4. Where do all of those Yankee Stadium performances come from again? The video with the Uber Deluxe? Gotta find that one.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:Where do all of those Yankee Stadium performances come from again? The video with the Uber Deluxe? Gotta find that one.
    There’s a link in one of the threads with half a dozen songs or so, some are Yankee stadium and some are from other venues. Might be the same as some of the bootleg releases back then that might be on here but I’ll find the link .
  6. Thanks! As long as it’s okay for you to share, of course.
  7. EBTTRT should be original version. Both ZooTV and PopMart versions have great performances. I’d actually like to get one from the Elevation tour, tbh.
  8. BTW my “suggestions” are due to me resigning to the fact that we won’t be getting 10 songs from 1992-93.
  9. One needs to have Bono singing all lyrics (no audience!) and have the “Can You Hear Us Coming” ending. I love the Sydney, Slane, and even U22 versions.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:BTW my “suggestions” are due to me resigning to the fact that we won’t be getting 10 songs from 1992-93.
    Even 6 from zoo tv though. I know you’re mentioning real thing from zoo tv but that has been released 3 times from the tour so both in terms of my preference but also being realistic I think we’ll get a later version. Mysterious ways, the fly, UTEOTW, acrobat (by default), will all possibly be later as well. But it maybe is asking a lot for 6 potentially 7 with so cruel to be from zoo tv.