1. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    I do like the 2018 versions but when you listen to something like Stockholm 1992 then zoo tv versions are much better
    Especially One
  2. As long as they don't use already existing/released live-versions of the songs, it' ok for me
  3. Dublin 93 needs some love.
  4. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Considering the band were never happy with their Zoo TV performances of Wild Horses and dropped it from the set during the tour I can’t see why a ‘92 version of that song would be included.

Any evidence they weren’t happy with its zoo tv performances? I do prefer the E&I (and Apollo) performances but I think the zoo tv versions were still great, Bono had some better vocal moments on zoo tv but the band sound much better in 2018 for me.
  5. Ultraviolet from Dublin maybe? Or love is blindness? Zoo station, one or Tryin to throw your arms around the world wouldn’t surprise me either but I think they’ll have some Dublin, Yankee stadium and Stockholm thrown in, maybe some Washington as well.
  6. Wild horses - Stockholm
    One - Yankee stadium
    Zoo station & tryin to throw your arms around the world - Washington
    Love is blindness - Dublin
  7. Now we wait 5 months before we have a track listing of where the songs were recorded and 6 months before we have a couple of downloads that get taken down and replaced with the correct downloads. And a couple more months after that till we start seeing people get the gift.
  8. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Considering the band were never happy with their Zoo TV performances of Wild Horses and dropped it from the set during the tour I can’t see why a ‘92 version of that song would be included.

Yes .... 2005 version is the best with Edge's dreamlike guitar solo at the end.

9. To me he have more raw power in the 2009-07-07 - MIlan, 1:54:59 in this video
  10. I have to concede that one, I said earlier I couldn’t hear much difference but when I compare that to the u22 version there is far more put into the song from Bono in Milan, a lot of passion and energy.
  11. which 2005 performance are you referring to here?