1. My Impression is, that in the past, they provided downloads when people here and in the U2.com forum got really angry.
    Frankly, I am So used to them not keeping their promises, that it's part of the game for me nie. now.
    Given the War against Ukraine I couldn't care less.
  2. and me with my list of predictions waiting to see if I hit any
  3. I think threy forgot about this
  4. They haven’t forgotten about it, they’re just busy with other things. I’m sure we’ll get something soon
  5. mmm...
  6. It's an absolute joke that it's mid June and we still haven't hears anything more on this...
  7. Maybe they recently played Achtung Baby and Zooropa live straight through at a secret location and Edge is making tweaks on the final product beginning with Zoo Station.
  8. Originally posted by LostSailor:Maybe they recently played Achtung Baby and Zooropa live straight through at a secret location and Edge is making tweaks on the final product beginning with Zoo Station.
    If that’s the case we probably won’t see anything till June 2023
  9. You would think providing details would get more people to join. Seems like a good business strategy. The optimist in me says at least we’re getting closer, right?
  10. Originally posted by caruso65:You would think providing details would get more people to join. Seems like a good business strategy. The optimist in me says at least we’re getting closer, right?
    Well every day we're one step closer.....