1. i take on board all the points raised today. However, is it the first time this has happened? Or the second? The answer is no. Almost every gift especially the cds has this issue in the past and the website never, ever keep you updated. Once you can forgive but this almost a yearly situation unfortunately.
  2. It's all about communication with your paying customers (or lack of).

3. Yes the vinyl / CD sets should be available on release day. They were turned into the label to press some time ago.
  4. U2.COMmunication is not my favorite of the subscription gifts. I'm hoping that this year's gift will be far better, regardless of any delays.
  5. incredibly I'm still patient, I don't know if I don't expect anything or understand the situation, but I don't lose my head lol.
  6. Absolutely right. As mattfromcanada said, most customers will tolerate delays that are outside of the supplier's control if there is good communication; and a little humour doesn't hurt either.

I don't care if they tell us in January that the gift is due to be shipped in September; just don't imply that it's "soon" and then say nothing more for 6 months.
  7. I takes 10 minutes to write an E-Mail, but many more to answer all those enquiries I suppose. Not very clever, business-wise.
  8. Originally posted by Papo:I takes 10 minutes to write an E-Mail, but many more to answer all those enquiries I suppose. Not very clever, business-wise.
    Don’t email customer support. Did that the other day and just got miss information. The guy had no idea what he was talking about. This is just going to have to be a waiting patiently thing.
  9. By now we've all given them at least £500 and this is what we get That's just....out...of.........
  10. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    Don’t email customer support. Did that the other day and just got miss information. The guy had no idea what he was talking about. This is just going to have to be a waiting patiently thing.
    I won't mail them, I don't care. I meant it would take them 10 mins to write an e-mail to their customers to inform them and keep in touch. Instead they are playing people to answer enquiries. That's just stupid, business-wise.
  11. The best period of U2.com was between 2009/2012 were they actually stream live concerts from the 360tour and uploaded unavailable content like zooropa live from Mexico video amongst other things, since then it’s pretty much had nothing, we have the Berlin stream but to be honest that’s a bit of a cop out it should have been physically released on blu ray. I do still renew but barely visit the site anymore
  12. Originally posted by hawkmoon_269:The best period of U2.com was between 2009/2012 were they actually stream live concerts from the 360tour and uploaded unavailable content like zooropa live from Mexico video amongst other things, since then it’s pretty much had nothing, we have the Berlin stream but to be honest that’s a bit of a cop out it should have been physically released on blu ray. I do still renew but barely visit the site anymore
    Yeah... the way the U2.com is handled is crying shame... the content (exclusive!!!) the customer service... thank God for... and Godbless U2start, U2songs... and other sites