1. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    Yeah... the way the U2.com is handled is crying shame... the content (exclusive!!!) the customer service... thank God for... and Godbless U2start, U2songs... and other sites
    I agree 100%!.
    Thanks to Sergio, Hoserama, Sharebear, Bedoc...(and many more).They provide more exclusive (and free) content than u2.com itself!
  2. Originally posted by spanishvertigo:[..]
    I agree 100%!.
    Thanks to Sergio, Hoserama, Sharebear, Bedoc...(and many more).They provide more exclusive (and free) content than u2.com itself!
    To me.....this site IS u2.com
  3. For me it’s U2songs.com
  4. Originally posted by spanishvertigo:[..]
    I agree 100%!.
    You‘re exactly right! These guys and sites like u2start and u2songs keep the community alive - thx to everyone for providing such beautiful content. It‘s highly appreciated!
  5. Originally posted by spanishvertigo:[..]
    I agree 100%!.
    Hoserama and Sharebear are the same person, but I get your sentiment and totally agree! Big thanks to all you guys that keep the great free content going!
  6. I second that. Some of the recordings that were shared here by those generous folks accompany me wherever I got and I listen to them time and again, bringing back loving memories to some of the shows I have been to.

But there's more to that, I love the passionate discussions here, the insight given by many people here and the helpfulness by so many members once you have a request, a question or need some help with whatever. That's why I come here regularly. But it wouldn't be the great place it is if it weren't for the moderators/ site owners, so another big thank you to them!
  7. of all the communities that I've been, with my 19 damn years I must say that this community is the most passionate, I love it
  8. honestly, i already forgot what the 2022 gift was going to be! I had to look it up....
  9. What if the AB 30 CD ends up like the JT 30 film and never gets released lol
  10. That's probably the best strategy.
  11. I also blame myself a bit for the situation. If I did not always renew they wouldn't get my money. I think if many members just didn't renew they might try to improve U2.com. But if they get my money they do not seem to care. I compared U2.com with R.E.M.'s website since the beginning of the year. There are only 14 news posts on U2.com and only one exclusive to members. R.E.M. has over 40 posts and they split up 11 years ago. So much about fan service.
  12. Originally posted by moaner:I also blame myself a bit for the situation. If I did not always renew they wouldn't get my money. I think if many members just didn't renew they might try to improve U2.com. But if they get my money they do not seem to care. I compared U2.com with R.E.M.'s website since the beginning of the year. There are only 14 news posts on U2.com and only one exclusive to members. R.E.M. has over 40 posts and they split up 11 years ago. So much about fan service.
    Hahaha such sad comparision but Post of the Day award goes to Moaner