1. Originally posted by Document:I have no issue with this release, but since we all have our favorite , it would be really cool if U2 could hook up with Nugs and release a bunch of shows like Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam and other high profile bands provide.
    or at the very least, put this on their Sirius Channel.
    Been wishing this for years. They have a couple shows on NUGS but not to the extent of Pearl Jam or Springsteen. Excited because this Friday the Pearl Jam concert from Toronto will be released that I was at last month.
  2. I love that Naomi version of Trying
  3. Doesn’t Bono say “ Naomi baby” in that performance of Trying? Wonder if they kept it in there
  4. For those able to download, how does Trying sound in comparison to the boot? Did they remix it or just port the radio mix over?
  5. good that we finally have the tracklist, very happy for So Cruel, but Zoo Station, Wild Horses and UV...wow this fell off
  6. I didn't expect the zoo station thing, but well, it's done, let's enjoy the surprise of So cruel, god, finally
  7. So much for Zoo Station leg1 version - we (could) have lost you! Slipping thru U2.com tracklists...

the choices are odd - already released Buenos track, Dublin source... we hoped for heavy 92 tracklist but that's what it is... good for the EU shipping.
  8. What are your predictions for what the bonus track will be? Satellite of Love, a ZOO TV era Acrobat soundcheck, idk?
  9. I go with A MacPhisto phonecall to U2.com support-line
  10. HEY HEY HEY WHERE'S ELEVATION TOUR
  11. man even better elevation tour version rocks but well, it's good to see love for popmart too
  12. Yes it’s there…