1. The 2017 versions are not a big deal, but they chose the most interesting version of One, I would think it is an extended version
  2. can someone tell me how LIB sounds?
  3. Huge! It‘s a terrific Version of a beautiful Song. Edge‘s Solo is a real blast.
  4. I hope I can hear this jem in the near future.
  5. Originally posted by Ramone:Does anyone know approximately when they would send the physical cd? Will the full download be available the same day?

In the past they’ve made the full download available shortly after copies start to ship but not right away. It’s usually a week or two after the CDs start popping up in mailboxes.
  6. I can already imagine the brilliance of edge's solo
  7. Both One and LiB are fantastic versions. We so deserve to hear LiB again, live.
  8. I'd love to hear LIB again too, but I'm afraid of Bono's voice on certain slower songs. Hearing him croaking his way through the opening verse of Beautiful Day tends to make me think LIB may not be the best song to perform now. Why it was never performed from 1997-2010 when his voice was in better shape? The band just likes to play the hits with a few rare tracks once in a while. The fact we got Acrobat, and that it sounded pretty good is a near miracle. Maybe LIB would still sound great...only way to know is for them to perform it, but get ready for more Elevation, Beaut Day, insert warhorse here________
  9. U2 prioritize playing Streets, One and wowy, never play LIB
  10. and Bono's voice at the mini-concert in Ukraine was phenomenal, my theory is that Bono's voice was exhausted due to the many years of non-stop touring (2015-2019), so the break during the pandemic benefited his voice
  11. Hearing LIB is making me annoyed they have chosen to not release at least 1 full show from ZooTV with this quality. Come on, throw us a bone here.
  12. heard that there are 13 tracks right?...hmmm