1. I wonder if it will be another mistake like the double CD during the announcement of this gift...or if we will actually have one more song. I hope it's Wild Horses '92

2. Yeah...maybe the extra song is something from Elevation tour which they ommited on this CD.

And Bono should be fine for LIB live.
  3. So Cruel is from Pontiac and it is Bono alone on b-stage no?

Ultraviolet version from La Plata is not so bad (from the 360, Milan first night is the top one)
  4. Originally posted by Damonio123:I wonder if it will be another mistake like the double CD during the announcement of this gift...or if we will actually have one more song. I hope it's Wild Horses '92
    One more track?

Knocking on heaven's door with Axl Rose...it' would be amazing!!
  5. Mixing isn't too bad, musically good, crowd singing sounds great, but did they really need to pick that version of one? Bono is barely in time at all in the song, quickening or slowing his singing throughout

Fair enough if it was a compilation from the later years, but when you can choose from peak Bono in 92/93?
  6. LIB impressed me a lot but One is very underwhelming; it lacks passion and the "no them, there's only us" coda just pales into insignificance in comparison to "do you hear us coming Lord". A version from Zoo-TV or Elevation would have been a far better choice.
  7. Wow! LiB sounds absolutely fantastic. Oh, to have access to their vault if they can just pull this out of the bag!
  8. I expect the 13th track to be either Satellite of Love or Can't help falling in Love.
  9. I expect the 13th track as a full 92 show as one track...
  10. LIB is heavenly !!
  11. I’m thinking Can’t help falling in love or Bono speaking as macphisto