1. If you use your iTunes or iTunes library to play the tracks, Love is Blindness is labeled 12/13,for example,the data indicating that there might be a bonus track.
  2. If I remember to do it later I’ll screen shot the album Info in my library for the subscribers gift where it shows how many track numbers there are in total
  3. Mine also shows 13 in metadata. What could be is a digital only track for #13.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Many people use iTunes (the program) for playing audio. When you play these files from U2Com it shows there should be 13 in total.

Oh, ok . . . . I understand. Thank you.
  5. Just sit back and wait That is what we all have been doing for the last 11 or 12 months.
  6. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:If I remember to do it later I’ll screen shot the album Info in my library for the subscribers gift where it shows how many track numbers there are in total
    Thanks. I will look for it. Hey . . . . . are you morgan1098 from the U2wanderer forum?
  7. No, just a massive U2 fan who likes to try and keep up on stuff as much as I can
  8. Well anytime between now and the 31st of December is when my gift should ship
  9. Can we start guessing what 2023 gift will be? A War anniversary perhaps?
  10. That would be amazing. I know they haven’t played all the tracks from war, but maybe they could something similar to what they did with the Achtung baby 30 gift. Have what War tracks they did play plus a few extras from October or something. Or make it a dual 40 years of October/War Live
  11. I have it on distinct authority that it is a 5 year remaster of SOE.
  12. Who wants some lithographs? 😂😂