1. Originally posted by unclejosh:My package showed up last night outside my door which means it was delivered to the wrong mailbox and someone in my building got it. No clue who though. But at least it finally came. Very happy.

Hopefully this year's gift will be a full live show. Don't even care what year but that is all I want from these "gifts".
    Porch Pirates!
  2. Any of my fellow Canadians (I'm looking at you @miryclay ) get any info or delivery?
  3. No delivery here. I doubt I’ll ever get it haha.
  4. I got an email notification with tracking but the tracking number doesn't show anything. I'm in limbo.
  5. Mines on the way from Virginia or somewhere around there. Says I should have it on the 23rd of January
  6. It’s really frustrating. When I log on to my account, the order information is gone, replaced by connect to Facebook. Tiring to say the least.
  7. I asked U2.com to extend my subscription as they always do as it's due to expire in Feb and they haven't announced the 2023 gift. I received the following:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry we are unable to extend your current paid subscription. I understand your concerns regarding renewal prior to the 2023 subscriber gift announcement. If you renew prior to the 2023 gift announcement, you can simply contact us to be sure your order is updated to the 2023 subscriber gift, even if you receive a second 2022 subscriber gift without additional cost to you."

This could work in my favour as I was going to get the bigger bundle that gets you the previous year and current years gift anyway so could work out cheaper.
  8. Same here! Just got my email today. See if it shows up in the next few weeks haha.