1. Yeah it could be the real thing if they’re using a tribute act vocalist on the track.
  2. I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but does anyone have a high-resolution version of the album artwork for the latest gift?
  3. Got mine here in Canada! Very nice booklet.
  4. Now there is the option to renew and to receive the 2023 gift although it has not been announced yet.
  5. Common sense prevails.
  6. The option to order the 2022 AB30 gift is a big indicator.
  7. I re-upped, but after the profile update went thru (new date changed), I see that my pre-sale code stayed the same code number.
    My concern is, I used that same code number a few months ago for Bono show. That should have been included under my 2022 subscription privileges. Now that I've paid for 2023 subscription, I should be entitled to used a pre-sale code again (for Vegas presumably). But I'm worried that the code will show as "already used", cuz I don't really trust their system will monitor "usage date" rather than just "used/not used"
  8. Originally posted by marik:I re-upped, but after the profile update went thru (new date changed), I see that my pre-sale code stayed the same code number.
    My concern is, I used that same code number a few months ago for Bono show. That should have been included under my 2022 subscription privileges. Now that I've paid for 2023 subscription, I should be entitled to used a pre-sale code again (for Vegas presumably). But I'm worried that the code will show as "already used", cuz I don't really trust their system will monitor "usage date" rather than just "used/not used"
    They don’t give out new codes until after a tour is announced. Usually email one out and update it on your account section just a day or so before ticket sales begin.
  9. Originally posted by Unodostres123:[..]
    They don’t give out new codes until after a tour is announced. Usually email one out and update it on your account section just a day or so before ticket sales begin.
    Yeah wouldn’t worry about that. You will get new codes.

Although the fanclub allocation will be super limited I guess. With many VIPs expected etc
  10. It would be great if U2.com did a 'checkbox choice' before they send out the 23 gifts on their website.
  11. Does the photo in the confirmation email have any significance? It’s a JT 2017 marketing photo on mine for the 2023 gift. Could we finally be getting the heartland concert film?
  12. Originally posted by Unodostres123:Does the photo in the confirmation email have any significance? It’s a JT 2017 marketing photo on mine for the 2023 gift. Could we finally be getting the heartland concert film?
    I want more live audio from the Joshua tree 30th anniversary, wouldn’t mind that as a gift. All the Joshua tree tracks live from multiple shows from that tour