1. I’m gonna hang one in my new house in July....I will frame it so that the “aroma “ will be shut
  2. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    I’m gonna hang one in my new house in July....I will frame it so that the “aroma “ will be shut
    Haha. hang it out with the clothes for a few hours first!
  3. In which year will they release the 2 download songs?
  4. Man, it’s almost the end of February, where are these two downloads we voted on? This is getting irritating
  5. The whole u2.com experience is a JOKE i Still wait for my package from november ... when i Enter the site they Ask me to renew (sub activ till feb 2020!!!!) Can anyone make them work?! Every eBay seller works better then that organization
  6. It would be irritating if it would have been sooner
  7. Originally posted by zbych:The whole u2.com experience is a JOKE i Still wait for my package from november ... when i Enter the site they Ask me to renew (sub activ till feb 2020!!!!) Can anyone make them work?! Every eBay seller works better then that organization
    The subscription gift isn’t due til the end of spring (not that I’m saying they’re going to deliver on time as they are already late with the downloads) but did you think the innocence and experience live set was supposed to get sent out right away? Not defending the site btw it just reads as if you didn’t know it wouldn’t be shipped til spring (unless you ordered u23d which I assume you didn’t).
  8. Originally posted by zbych:The whole u2.com experience is a JOKE i Still wait for my package from november ... when i Enter the site they Ask me to renew (sub activ till feb 2020!!!!) Can anyone make them work?! Every eBay seller works better then that organization
    contact with U2. Com
  9. I did they send again and but I still haven’t got what I ordered
  10. The problem with U2.com is that they keep you hanging with false promises, and to be fair to subscribers, U2.com did say from January we will be offering regular downloads, its nearly March and there hasn't yet been one, I'm not too fussed about the offerings of the first two, as I already have live versions of these tracks, but i totally understand the frustration.