1. Originally posted by ap5:Not to be (too) greedy, but if ever there was a time for U2.com to drop an unreleased full live show from a past tour to subscribers, now would seem to be a good time. MP3 would be huge, but even if it’s just a stream.
    Not greedy at all when you think of the money they’ll be making from all our subscription fees. It would be very easy for them to give us a show to download and give our subscription more value.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Not greedy at all when you think of the money they’ll be making from all our subscription fees. It would be very easy for them to give us a show to download and give our subscription more value.
    I was thinking just that the other day. Fingers crossed.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Same with mine, can’t imagine they would just change the status for no reason so it does seem promising don’t know how they’re managing it though with the worlds current circumstances will they really be able to produce DVD’s and mail them out and will they all be able to get to us? Im not getting my hopes up yet but I won’t be complaining if it’s late this year anyway more important things going on in the world.

Dont get too excited. My 2019 gift just changed to In Progress too. And its the second time this has happened. A few months ago it went from BACKORDERED to IN PROGRESS, then 2 wk later went back to BACKORDERED, and now back to IN PROGRESS...... still havent seen it and my 2 emails thru proper channels not even responded to
  4. I renewed the membership on 23rd January. One day before they announced the 2020 gift. I was assured before I renewed and several times after, that I will of course get the 2020 gift.

2 weeks ago I wrote them an e-mail, that I am not able to see the Live In Berlin stream, only the trailer. I got a reply: "We are still showing your account was renewed with the 2019 gift. I have submitted a request to have your account updated to the 2020 gift with access to the stream. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to get this updated. Thank you for your patience!"

Today, 2 weeks later nothing is changed. I wrote them again and got this answer: "We apologize for any inconvenience. Prior to emailing you, we did further research. On our end, we show that the change of gift has not yet been done. This will done done in the next few weeks. Until your fan club gift is updated, you will not see the Berlin movie."

It doesn't bothar me that much, since I have the mp4 file of the concert, but it is 2,5 months since I paid for the membership and I get absolutely nothing. But yeah, it is a common experience with U2.com, right?
  5. Finally decided that I’m okay paying $85 to have the double live album, DVD, and book (or is it two books?)...

...but now the page isn’t responding when I try to renew on U2.com. Haha.
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:Finally decided that I’m okay paying $85 to have the double live album, DVD, and book (or is it two books?)...

...but now the page isn’t responding when I try to renew on U2.com. Haha.
    The books are really just the cases for the cds and the dvd looks the same from what we’ve seen. It’s bigger than a normal cardboard album sleeve but still it’s a cover more than a book I’d say. Just in case you were expecting more.
  7. Yeah u2.com you pay 50 and get very low value in return. Even bands like Metallica are streaming video of the live shows every Monday for free. But u2.com, yeah good luck getting any content, even from their paid membership.
  8. Such a happy coincidence
  9. I don't see the utility of broadcasting Sydney, we already get it on DVD
  10. Watch party @Remy?