1. Not enough space for a 40ft lemon here…
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Whilst I agree that they could be doing more for subscribers, we also need to be somewhat realistic. Ultimately, they are a business looking to maximise profits. Offering different format options of the same gift would be too costly.

here.

Yeah, too costly. I'm sure they would be living in run down homes had I been in charge of the fan club. The ideas I presented would have been offset by fans purchasing the items. Profit? Probably very little to none. But the joy the fan club members would have would ultimately help the reputation of the band, and lead to greater attendance at shows, etc. Just because a venture doesn't get you piles of cash, does not mean it does not have a positive effect on the organization.
  3. Looking forward to this release. Always like to also have something tangible.
    Too bad there (almost) always some editing in the release.
    The Electric Co is one of my favourite live song. It feels so empty/bold without the Clowns/Miles snippets. Luckily we also have the Sirius-recordings.
  4. I finally got to listen to the Apollo tracks. They sound terrific indeed. I even liked Red Flag Day, at least more than I did when listening to the tour performances. It was surprising and very nice to hear the crowd doing the falsetto at the beggining of Electric Co

5. Rest of the tracks on the same YT channel
  6. How big of an upgrade is this release over the broadcast?
  7. Broadcast although perfectly fine was muddy to my ears....this seems a lot better
  8. 1st : the broadcast was a lossy birate
    2nd : the sound mix on these subscribers tracks are far much better
  9. Moderately. I expected much more. The mixing on the Innocence and Experience songs from a previous subscribers gift was done much better. Bono's vocals much clearer.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Moderately. I expected much more. The mixing on the Innocence and Experience songs from a previous subscribers gift was done much better. Bono's vocals much clearer.
    Broadcast is better as the CD version has been re remixed and left some bits out
  11. I think I’ll happily give up a few snippets in electric co for better sound quality and the inclusion of Red Flag Day.