1. Question if anyone else here has received a PM from U2Start user manolito looking for me to send him the FLAC of the U2 Achtung Baby 30 Live we are all receiving as our subscriber gift? His PM to me was:

manolito:

"Hi how are you?
    could you share me in FLAC
    the cd of
    Achtung Baby Live ?

please !!!

I can't find it anywhere!!

Greetings and thanks, from Bs.As, Argentina."

Me:

"So - this is not a bootleg. It is an official commercial release given to paying subscribers of the U2 fanclub. You are able to join the fanclub, and then the CD will be mailed to you."

Manolito:

"go shit"

Just thought that the admin's should know, and do whatever they think is appropriate here, especially if other users are being solicited PM's from this user.
  2. Oh well, at least they're consistent - I got exactly the same response for giving the same advice 😅
  3. Maybe he’s just saying “go take a poop”, and somehow knows that you have to go…
  4. He’s been sanctioned so we can go back to the topic discussion.
  5. I got mine last week. Now I just need to get onto my laptop and actually download it and put it in my iTunes library. Should be good!
  6. Any indication as to when you can resubscribe for 2023,it’s usually available by now.As like us all,I got mine extended by them for a few months back in 2018 (I think) from November to March 1st each year.
  7. I'm suspecting it's going to be tie in with the Vegas announcement.
  8. Originally posted by gmc:Any indication as to when you can resubscribe for 2023,it’s usually available by now.As like us all,I got mine extended by them for a few months back in 2018 (I think) from November to March 1st each year.
    My guess is we won't hear anything until after the SOS release and all the hubbub around it subsides.
  9. My subscription is this month and, of course, they promised me AB30 Live when I renewed. I’m still waiting for my 2022 gift but it usually works out that I get the right gift. I’m also one who automatically renews; it doesn’t matter if there’s no tour looming or the gift is yet to be announced.
  10. My unrealistic desire for 2023 and 2024 gifts:

Full War show for 40th anniversary.
    Full UF show for 40th anniversary.

Will never happen but I would literally pay double the subscription price for these.
  11. Actually a 40th WAR Live CD is actually a good idea. Boston 83 or Lorely obviously spring to mind. Seconds, Surrender & Two Hearts could use a live version refresh.
  12. Gift arrived today in Florida. Finally!