1. U2.com / Live Nation must be the shittiest organization about, seems to be ok when it comes to selling tickets tho!!
  2. Originally posted by bazzza1:U2.com / Live Nation must be the shittiest organization about, seems to be ok when it comes to selling tickets tho!!
    Ok when it comes to selling tickes? Do you mean their own underground scalping system, ridiculous prices, verified fan system or official secondary market called verified resale where you can ask for any price reselling their ticket?
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Ok when it comes to selling tickes? Do you mean their own underground scalping system, ridiculous prices, verified fan system or official secondary market called verified resale where you can ask for any price reselling their ticket?
    But this is not relevant to "subsriptions presents."

    Please adress your concerns/complains in a topic, such as "Live Nation snaps up U2. Good or Bad?"
  4. Sorry,that was just reaction on previous post which included ontopic part.
    And LN is responsible for subscribers gifts/presents... and is totally shitty in that. Or who to blame for such amateurism?
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Sorry,that was just reaction on previous post which included ontopic part.
    And LN is responsible for subscribers gifts/presents... and is totally shitty in that. Or who to blame for such amateurism?
    Yes, you are right: "Live Nation Merchandise" ...

    I just think that discussions on ticket sales/policies should be either separated from the subscribers gifts, or else addressed in a more generic "Live Nation" topic, such as "Live Nation snaps up U2. Good or Bad?" ...or something similar.
  6. I'd say most of the U2com subscribers pay their subscription (and therefore receive their gifts) only or at least mainly to get presale access so it's all interlaced and can't be easily separated. It's also been pointed out how different (aka better) the gifts are when there's no ticket presale on the horizon
  7. I can’t wait to see what the other live songs are going to be with the new subscribers gift and where they’re recorded at! Hoping for some classics to be added, like the new version of New Years Day and some 90’s tunes like Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Acrobat!
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:I can’t wait to see what the other live songs are going to be with the new subscribers gift and where they’re recorded at! Hoping for some classics to be added, like the new version of New Years Day and some 90’s tunes like Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Acrobat!
    While I think/hope this package is just material from the two newest albums, if those three made it... well, you wouldn’t catch me complaining
  9. Yes, those 90's songs will be on the dvd.
  10. I expect 2019 to be a clearing House of live tracks, some for the first time. Two DVDs on tap and a 2 CD fan club gift. I think we should all expect that some of these will be announced in tandem with the 2019 Oceania tour.
  11. latest news!!! the next downloads of tunes will be there when the new subscriptions for 2025 will be announced