1. this is the most sperimental U2 song in my opinion, I can hear Flood on this one godly. The final Edge chorus is something so amazing so metallic sound idk how to describe it
  2. What does Bono say before the Zoo TV performances ??

This is a song ________ stole from the Beatles and we are stealing it back.

I can never makeout, Vin Baker? Ben Mader? Lol
  3. Originally posted by guykirk9:What does Bono say before the Zoo TV performances ??

This is a song ________ stole from the Beatles and we are stealing it back.

I can never makeout, Vin Baker? Ben Mader? Lol
    Wim Wenders
  4. He’s a German filmmaker/director. His filmography includes titles you may recognise, such as Until The End of the World, Faraway So Close!, and The Million Dollar Hotel. He also did direct the music video for Stay, yes, as well as the video for Night and Day. The band, or at least Bono has had a pretty close relationship with him.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:He’s a German filmmaker/director. His filmography includes titles you may recognise, such as Until The End of the World, Faraway So Close!, and The Million Dollar Hotel. He also did direct the music video for Stay, yes, as well as the video for Night and Day. The band, or at least Bono has had a pretty close relationship with him.
    Ah wow I didn’t realize there were so many title relationships there, as well didn’t know he directed Million Dollar Hotel.

Very cool
  6. Originally posted by iTim:He’s a German filmmaker/director. His filmography includes titles you may recognise, such as Until The End of the World, Faraway So Close!, and The Million Dollar Hotel. He also did direct the music video for Stay, yes, as well as the video for Night and Day. The band, or at least Bono has had a pretty close relationship with him.
    I completely recommend his masterpiece "Wings of Desire". The video for Stay is completely inspired on this film, and you can see some shots of the movie.
    The movie was then "hollywood-ized" into the monstrosity that is "City of Angels", but let's not talk about that.

7. I'd rather them give the official video a proper remaster... I'm sure Wim shot it on film?