1. I've been told more than once that a Brisbane bootleg does exist, but no-one has ever followed this up with evidence. Someone on the @U2 forum said he owned an "awful quality" tape of it and would dig it out sometime. That was 5 years ago...

I was very surprised to find that TTTYAATW video a while back, and so disappointed it was the only footage they had. Knowing U2 probably have this whole show in the vault but aren't sharing it just drives me insane - I would pay all the money to see/hear it (and the missing Lausanne show from the same year).
  2. They probably recorded the whole show as those were probably coming from the digital screens. Theres a pro shot of every ZOOTV and Popmart show for sure!
  3. Haunting... searching for a bootleg of a show you went to. Knowing there is video and soundboard audio of it and never Will hearing and seeing it..... Or... maybe... open the vaults

Back in the 90’s i searched for years to have the zooropa 3th Rotterdam show. Sharing/ trading disc’s of bootlegs (no mp3’s back then). And finally Someone helped me out with a decent audio of the show. Hope someone gives you your holy grail.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:While working on the new U2start Video project I have stumbled upon some rare footage.

This is one of these examples.

No known recording of the 1993-11-20 - Brisbane show exists, so it's one of these shows where any document from it is highly valuable. Here we present you with a soundboard and proshot recording of Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World.

It comes from a private tape sent by U2's crew to one of the girls that went up onstage with Bono for the champagne thingy. Isn't it amazing? It's as ZooTVish as it gets

Here's the original comment by the girl:

"cathlawrence: It’s all U2’s production company’s footage.
    Back in 1993, when there was no internet o Google searches,
    I made contact with their people in Ireland stating I was the girl on stage in Brisbane.
    Then many months later a VHS arrived. It’s amazing and very special
    ".

-----------

So, for the sake of completism here's the very only recording of Brisbane '93 that will ever see the light of day.

And yet another proof that U2 record most/all of their shows in soundboard and proshot video! Imagine if they ever open up these vaults...

https://u2start.com/shows/1060/#!audio

And here's the aforementioned video:

[YouTube Video]

This has got the be the "hangover" edition of that song :-)