1. I'm looking for a good quality live version of one of my favourte U2 songs "Wire", if someone could post a link here,. that would be awesome.

2. Remy's Rotterdam is great, but I prefer Chicago 1985-03-21 and Montreal 1985-03-27.
  3. Originally posted by Stu:I'm looking for a good quality live version of one of my favourte U2 songs "Wire", if someone could post a link here,. that would be awesome.

Its old, so not top notch sound, but worth a listen as I think it is good for its age..
  4. That band certainly do some really good covers - I love their performance of Night and Day live..If you close your eyes & just listen to it, there are points when it just could almost be the real band...
  5. Originally posted by bonoman66:[..]
    That band certainly do some really good covers - I love their performance of Night and Day live..If you close your eyes & just listen to it, there are points when it just could almost be the real band...
    That applies to mostly all of their covers. Best tribute band in the world, a tiny bit ahead of the (Italian) Achtung Babies.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That applies to mostly all of their covers. Best tribute band in the world, a tiny bit ahead of the (Italian) Achtung Babies.
    In my opinio, Lemon's Bono is better (more similar w.r.t. voice), but Achtung Babies instrumental sound is more accurate.
    A crossover would blow my mind
  7. Originally posted by Jeffreyduce:[..]
    In my opinio, Lemon's Bono is better (more similar w.r.t. voice), but Achtung Babies instrumental sound is more accurate.
    A crossover would blow my mind
    YES