1. Finally, a new U2 project to get excited about. U23D.

Forget the lightweight biscuits that were All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. Forget all the re-issues, remasters, multiple ''Best Ofs ''(?) and fancy concert DVD's.

U2 is back in ZooTV mode. Pushing back the barriers and boundaries of what a rock and roll band can be. If the reviews of U23D are anything to go by, the band who re-invented TV might just be about to re-invent cinema. A massive technological breakthrough in how cinema is viewed will slam into our eyes in January, featuring the mighty U2 and its collosal Vertigo//2006 Tour and we shall get to see it in all its glorious spledour! The band that also re-invented the whole live rock experience are about to enter the medium of cinema for the second time. But this is not about 'Rattle And Hum'. This time it looks like its going to pay off.

U23D.............COMING SOON!!!!

Lets make this the official 'Lets Meet Up With Other U2 Fans And Relive Those Nights Again! thread.
    All those who say 'aye'.
  2. ATYCLB and Bomb are lightweight biscuits?
  3. Originally posted by YogiATYCLB and Bomb are lightweight biscuits?

Compared to the might of The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby? Yes.

4. Nice post and I admire your point of view.

For what it's worth I say 'aye'
  5. I have some questions about this:

In what way did U2 reinvent TV?
    In what way might a 3D concert reinvent cinema?
    In what way was the Vertigo tour collosal?
  6. Originally posted by yeahI have some questions about this:
    In what way was the Vertigo tour collosal?

2nd highest grossing tour of all time was it not. Must have been a few million tickets sold also. Nothing else to add though
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

2nd highest grossing tour of all time was it not. Must have been a few million tickets sold also. Nothing else to add though

Granted. My fault, I associated collosal with innovative or impressive.
  8. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Granted. My fault, I associated collosal with innovative or impressive.

my suggestions are only one factor. The world collosal incorporates many more, many more things that the Vertigo Tour was not
  9. Originally posted by SIRBONO[..]

Compared to the might of The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby? Yes.

No. : )

You glorify the past
    When the future dries up

10. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

No. : )

You glorify the past
    When the future dries up

Amen

11. Awesome, Awesome!! Awesome!!! I can not wait till this film comes out!!!
    It's going to be amazing!!! I do have to drive far to see the film but, it is completly worth it!!
    I love how they are trying to make it as perfect as possible..
    I'm planning a U2 Concert Trip!!!
    Thank You for posting this!! Great news!! Just got me more pumped for the movie!!!