1. Hmmm well, feeling a bit indifferent about the show yesterday. Always awesome to hear songs like Californication, Under The Bridge and By The Way, but the rest wasnt that spectacular imho.

Frusciante always was the cherry on the pudding, now it's just a good pudding.
  2. without Frusciante i don't say it's a completely different band but very close .. it's a bit ungenerous the comparison between this band and Frusciante eras band

very nice analogy Chris
  3. Even on the official bootlegs it doesnt sound as they should do.
  4. Very awesome that they sell these shows online.

5. the best yet of the new IWY sessions tracks.
  6. new song by Frusciante from his upcoming EP Outsides (27 aug)

7. What a fucking disgrace, I have lost whatever sliver of respect I may have once had for this band

au.launch.yahoo.com/features/article/-/21277090/why-the-chili-peppers-didnt-play-super-bowl-live/
  8. It's despicable but they sure have their points. It wasn't "their" show, it was Bruno's, so they probably wouldn't have had enough time to test everything and make sure there wouldn't be tech difficulties. And well, "As for why Flea and Klinghoffer didn't plug in, to make their performance seem more authentic, Flea explained: "Of course easily we could have and this would be a non-issue. We thought it better to not pretend. It seemed like the realest thing to do in the circumstance.", kudos to them for not pretending, you know?
  9. Yeah they definitely didn't pretend. It's basically fraud in my opinion. Acting like you're actually playing in front of a billion people and not.
  10. Not all artists have the guts to take the Muse approach to playback, y'know?

11. Happy 15th brithday, Californication