1. The album, which has been produced by frequent collaborator Rick Rubin, will be preceded by a single, which is titled 'The Adventures Of Raindance Maggie' and will be released on July 18.

That's what I call a strange title for a song
  2. There is a official tracklist for the new album:
    Track-listing for I’m With You

Brothers and sisters! Here are the song titles of our new record ‘I’m With You’ Yeeeeah muthafuckas!

1. Monarchy of Roses
    2. Factory of Faith
    3. Brendan’s Death Song
    4. Ethiopia
    5. Annie Wants a Baby
    6. Look Around
    7. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
    8. Did I Let You Know
    9. Goodbye Hooray
    10. Happiness Loves Company
    11. Police Station
    12. Even You Brutus?
    13. Meet Me at the Corner
    14. Dance, Dance, Dance

There you have it.
  3. Got tickets for 16th of october. No the best tickets (standing behind some seats ) But will be there

4. How I tried this morning but the tickets were sold in 5 minutes
  5. Yeah well i was going for the GA, but didnt manage at all. Then i had to cut my losses and buy the other ones.

Dont get why they are playing a small venue.

Too bad you didnt get tickets though
  6. I'll probably be buying the album! But I like and dislike them to be honest. I like their main songs/singles. Like By the way or can't stop but can't stand the non-singles on there albums (like don't throw your TV - or something like that .
    I think most people I know feel the same.
  7. I know, lots of skipable songs. Lots of great iconic ones to back them up though
  8. The only album I ever listened to from start to finish was BloodSugarSexMagic ( or however they wrote "magic" ). Anyway, it's pretty solid. I have to admit, however, that was at least 18 years ago. "Sir Psycho Sexy" is pretty funny - especially when you are a teenager.
  9. I got GA tickets for the October 16th show in Rotterdam!!!!! Awesome!!!
  10. How the .... did you, Risto and Coen, do that? I wanted to go too and I sat down in front of my laptop around 11:00 but the tickets were already sold out
  11. Originally posted by bartajax:How the .... did you, Risto and Coen, do that? I wanted to go too and I sat down in front of my laptop around 11:00 but the tickets were already sold out

A few times F5 did the magic for me...