1. 28th March 2005 - San Diego (Opening Night)
    12th May 2005 - Chicago
    18th June 2005 - London
    18th November 2006 - Melbourne

..................I'd recommend these.
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsAnd if you can, there is a very good recording of Adelaide 2006-11-16 going around too.
    I don't like it too much... Anyway, it's a very good recording, right
    Originally posted by DrewI also find that, even though it's technically not a proper show (mash up of the 28th and 29th April 2005), Vancouver ALD is excellent.
    Of course, sound is great, but performance is not 10/10 in my opinion...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I don't like it too much... Anyway, it's a very good recording, right [..]

Is that the one listed here at Start?

4. Originally posted by MWSAHIs that the one listed here at Start?
    I don't know, by the time those recordings surfaced I still was downloading from U2Torrents...
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

ah but there is a plan in place to incorporate the round table with a review/ratings section for bootlegs in later generations of the site. I wouldn't agree that we are disorganised, it's just Remy doesn't want us to open a new topic each time we want to discuss a show.

I would strongly disagree that we are not organised. In fact, I think it is the most organised thread on the forum. I agree if you're trying ot play catch-up then it's a little hard to get orientated at first, but there are regular updates on each page.
  6. Originally posted by djrlewisI would strongly disagree that we are not organised. In fact, I think it is the most organised thread on the forum. I agree if you're trying ot play catch-up then it's a little hard to get orientated at first, but there are regular updates on each page.
    Exactly. That's why I didn't join until last month. I did NOT understand what was the whole stuff about. Once you get the first lines, it's all fine and great IMO.
  7. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I would strongly disagree that we are not organised. In fact, I think it is the most organised thread on the forum. I agree if you're trying ot play catch-up then it's a little hard to get orientated at first, but there are regular updates on each page.

Well, for a forum-thread it is quite organised but when you can add your opinion in a sort of list at each bootleg-page it's more organised than everything in one thread.
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHWell, for a forum-thread it is quite organised but when you can add your opinion in a sort of list at each bootleg-page it's more organised than everything in one thread.
    Yes, but (as said before), Remy didn't want us to start a new thread every time we changed or revieweing bootleg.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yes, but (as said before), Remy didn't want us to start a new thread every time we changed or revieweing bootleg.

Yes, he's right about that. I like the way it's organised now, don't get me wrong. If I have a particular question about a tour or concert, I can always ask you lads. Like I did with the Vertigo-shows topic.
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHYes, he's right about that. I like the way it's organised now, don't get me wrong. If I have a particular question about a tour or concert, I can always ask you lads. Like I did with the Vertigo-shows topic.
    OK. We went off topic as usual. Soorry But the matter of the Vertigo Shows is solved, isn't it??
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Yes, he's right about that. I like the way it's organised now, don't get me wrong. If I have a particular question about a tour or concert, I can always ask you lads. Like I did with the Vertigo-shows topic.

True. And these topics are always useful. They've made me re-listen to Glendale and Saitama 3 (OMFG ) already and I'm planning on getting Saitama 1 + some others when I get back home too.
    Very thought-provoking; even when you start to think you have a subject licked something new comes into the mix to shake it all up a bit. Like U2 themselves I guess...........
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OK. We went off topic as usual. Soorry But the matter of the Vertigo Shows is solved, isn't it??

Yes, it is..I already had Saitama and Chicago, but Glendale rocks too. Gonna download a bunch of others too, tomorrow! Many thanks to all of you!