1. This is super ironic and very representative of the human race. Remember how in the Vertigo Tour Bono made a big deal of the Coexist message, using a headband with the famous Coexist logo?
    Well, according to this article (scroll down to #2) the design was stolen from a Polish graphic designer and a major feud erupted. The article has a few funny jabs thrown at U2 too.
    So humans can't even "coexist" over a Coexist logo, who would've have guessed?
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:This is super ironic and very representative of the human race. Remember how in the Vertigo Tour Bono made a big deal of the Coexist message, using a headband with the famous Coexist logo?
    Well, according to this article (scroll down to #2) the design was stolen from a Polish graphic designer and a major feud erupted. The article has a few funny jabs thrown at U2 too.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:This is super ironic and very representative of the human race. Remember how in the Vertigo Tour Bono made a big deal of the Coexist message, using a headband with the famous Coexist logo?
    Massive irony
  4. That headband stuff was the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen them do. Then following it up with a half assed btbs didn't help matters.
  5. Just listening to some of the Japan 2005 shows on YouTube, holy hell these are the best versions of Beautiful Day I've ever heard, Bono well and truly soaring!

Mysterious Ways also sounds great, I wasn't aware they raised the key a semi tone on the back end of the tour. Another vocal showcase for him.
  6. 14 years to the day

Always loved the San Diego shows from my bootlegs/audience recordings,
    but this one was extra special because I was there in person

...but this is the only picture I took that was concert related...
  7. There was a day in between the shows? No back to back?
  8. I remember those shows. A bunch of friends went.
  9. True. Probably to review things. Between the two Barcelona shows was also a day in between.

10. Multicam of the first night of Vertigo. (R)
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:This is super ironic and very representative of the human race. Remember how in the Vertigo Tour Bono made a big deal of the Coexist message, using a headband with the famous Coexist logo?
    Wait, what? I recall Bono saying he took that from a wall paint during the shows.
  12. Originally posted by Coso:That headband stuff was the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen them do. Then following it up with a half assed btbs didn't help matters.
    Didnt mind the headband stuff tbh and i love LAPOE still to this day.
    Wasnt sure about Bonos costume change for the encore though!