1. Listening to Bad from 2005-04-15 Phoenix...3 things come to mind:

- Vertigo setlist had much more variety than U2360
    - I'm glad Bono's voice is much better now
    - They must play Bad soon
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH:Listening to Bad from 2005-04-15 Phoenix...3 things come to mind:

- Vertigo setlist had much more variety than U2360
    - I'm glad Bono's voice is much better now
    - They must play Bad soon
    - I've been saying that from July 7th.
    - Yeah!
    - They won't
  3. U2360 for me looks like limited.Observation: U2 is addicted in Pride-Sunday Bloody Sunday
  4. When they opened with LAPOE, was Larry still out on the ellipse, or behind the kit?
  5. On the ellipse.
  6. I really love, love, love, Discotheque-The Fly-With or Without You. Too bad it only happened twice. But you know the double encore is fantastic, soo much variety towards the end of the show. Feels like anything could happen
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:I know there have been millions of topics about this, but what the heck..

I downloaded the excellent audio version of Saitama lately and was astonished by Bono's voice, the overall performance(Beautiful Day, Out of Control, BTBS, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Mysterious Ways, One...I love them all being played like this!) and the setlist, with only 3 Vertigo songs in it (SYCMIOYO, Vertigo en COBL).
    So, I know the last leg of the tour was very good with Bono's voice in great shape (at Saitama, listen to Pride and Bad for example), but are there any more shows with an even better performance/great setlist? So I'm not speaking about audio quality, but about real performance.

Wat is actually considered to be the best show of the entire Vertigo-tour?

for some reasons the best shows/performances i've found from any tour that don't get enough mentions are in vertigo =Dec 7 2005 Hartford ct, one of their best snippet shows ever - Bono announces they will be celebrating the life and music of John Lennon for the evening! And the November 18, 2006 Melbourne show...have a cardiologist near by when they play kite - maybe the best thing i ever heard Bono say on stage "take it off edge, take it off..."

8. Why they won't play Bad soon ? In South America we never know, they like to do surprises